Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4848&start_row=11

Ises to the Empresses

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress-I Sent: 9/6/2012 4:59:03 PM

Much respect to your experience and growth. I feel that meditation might be the way for I to reach deeper and get some answers to InI feelings and thoughts. I have a strong affinity to dreams and feelings I know come from within InI soul but too afraid to understand said dreams any further. Great speech by the way!

Messenger: empress-I Sent: 9/6/2012 5:11:30 PM

Agreed Ark-I. When I say something bigger, its to understand I feelings. Sometimes I feel as thou I have been in a certain place or situation before and since my dreams are very strong, meditation might help I to get a deeper knowledge of self. Sometimes I question what I want or how to deal with a situation and then would have a dream so real it tells me what to do but too scared to tap into that dream. I will make a commitment to try this.

Messenger: chica Sent: 9/8/2012 10:04:31 AM

Greetings, Empress-I

This capacity you have is a great gift from Jah. Pray for understanding and do not be afraid. I have been blessed in a similar fashion. When I was younger, I was afraid, as well, but as I have matured, I have learned to appreciate my dreams and visions. And you are correct, meditation is key to understanding. Jah Bless...

Messenger: empress-I Sent: 10/2/2012 11:44:23 PM

Sistren, much appreciation for thy words of encouragement. Excuse I late reply- laptop was broken and needed repair (Just in time for a fast).

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I