Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4847&start_row=1

The trod is a spiritual war???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/28/2012 11:40:35 AM

Glory to word Glory to sound Glory to the most High Jah Rastafari!!!Since the I have been trodding the King's highway it has been like a war in I lyf.Jah revealed His face unto I when I was .13yrs old,I had none to teach I but something within I was calling I unto RasTafari,all I had were reggae Dvds and Mp3 Cds as I RasTafari literature,till I met one elder Idren who was a cousin of one of I friends,this was a mystic because in dat Invironment there was hardly any Rastafari,I was about 16yrs when I met this Idren who taught I about the Ivine livity and the Ivinity of H.I.M .All was well in I family by that Ime because they only thought I was immitating reggae artists and thought it would end as I grow up,lickkle did they know the Irits were growing stronger.I live as Ital as I could manage,thank Jah I parents are Seventh Day Adventists so they only supported the Ital diet part and the Sabbatical part of the livity,not the ganja or locks.After finishing I O level I had to re-write mathematics and I to travel to my uncle(my father's younger bredda)'s place and live there and re-write the Ixam.It was hard to live Ital as I was afraid to tell them that I was Rastafari so I broke the covenant and started to nyam flesh again.Love used to flow like a river in the family as they could take us(including I younger sistrens)to dem Baptist church and dem could pay I lesson fees etc.I had to hide the I innerman because I was very afraid but not until I met dat same elder bredrin who taught the I and him could keep strengthening I.I had to proceed to College as I passed the mathematics Ixams,the I was then 18yrs and couldn't hide the Irit anymore.I started to let I locks grow,giving Iyahbinghi Ises and ate Ital,from that time I rejected going to dem baptist church.The I livity lit a fire inna the family to the extent that my uncle and aunt abandoned the I and could no longer support the I as they used to just because now I had the strength to tell dem I man a Rastafari.I uncle is an accountant at one of the biggest industry in the country but I man now in desperate need of an industrial attachmant but him could not want to assist I to get it at him work because I think him ashamed to have I as a son.I man is studying Electrical engineering and this is I second year and should have been on an industrial attachment from May but the current situation in the country is affecting the industry and we are only 2 in I class not on the Attachment and the due date of getting it is the end of this ya month,everything has changed,I Empress walked away after telling her that I man Rasta.Now all dem friends and relatives wah tek these difficult Imes of I to convert I saying Rasta is the cause of all your problems.IS THE TROD A SPIRITUAL WAR???

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2012 3:14:02 PM

Yes I, it is a Iritual war. Don't pay no mind to what people say. Trust in the Most High Jah RasTafarI and Haile Selassie I will give the I what the I needs.

If the I doesn't get an industrial attachment, can the I still graduate?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/30/2012 5:26:22 PM

Greetings Ark I,the I can't Intinue without practical industrial experience Iyah only to restart the course,Iman just confirmed to one of I classmates and him say Iman had only the month of September to get attached.I give thanks for the strength bredrin Ark I because much I know,denying RasTafari is denying to live and Iman can't give up the trod after much the I has been through.I feel like Jah Jah is breaking Iverything in I life only to rebuild Iverything to the right position.RASTAFARI BLESS

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/2/2012 3:36:42 AM

Haile Haile, I pray thee I. Even though the I might experience fight down. I and I Ras and Woizero are supposed to be punctual as possible and to practice prudence and preparedness. Keep the I head straight and on the I goal and Yah will save the I

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/2/2012 7:25:38 PM

VictimofAggression why does the I say "Yah" and not "Jah" ?

Blessed Love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/3/2012 10:26:25 AM

It is said there was no letter "J"in Hebrew language and the letter was replaced with "Y" but still pronounced as Jah.Whether Yah/Jah its still the same.As for the main topic,I man never lose the faith,all InI need is strength to carry on.BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/3/2012 10:49:19 AM

Sorry fyah. Yah was the name the Actual Chosen people, His Majesty's people used. Solomon called on Yah. Yes there is no "J" in Hebrew and I am a Hebrew so the same way I and I don't call anyone else AnyMore and call Haile Sellassie. Haile Sellassie is Yah.

In Amharic they have a different word, and the Truth has set it that Amharic is a closer language to the Almighty of Haile Sellassie. My Almighty is Yah as a Hebrew NATIONAL. But if you could say what you want because nowadays people are getting caught Quicker and Easier saying the Almighty of Israel said something when the Almighty of Israel never said it.

Funny enough I say Yah along the lines of what the Promise Key states

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2012 2:13:29 AM

Pretty much any name of a person or place in the bible that has J in the name is actually supposed t be the sound of Y. In many places in Europe the letter J makes the sound of Y. English used to also use J to make a Y sound.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2012 2:26:24 AM

zion mountain,

How active was the I at trying to find an attachment? Looking for a job can be as much work as having a job. Did the I get help to write your resume and get instruction on how to prepare and perform in an interview? Often, schools will offer services to teach people these things.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/4/2012 3:03:28 AM

Give Thanks for the answers
If we are speaking English then there is a J and a J sound so that should be used.Jehova and Jah are translations from what is proberly a completely different word in Hebrew. The only definitive Word for God and Jah is HAILE SELASSIE I, just use that rather than confusing things further.

Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I