Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4839&start_row=1

Much love, Idren

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/20/2012 5:36:54 PM

I have lived in Babylon since my birth, in Ontario, Canada. I give thanks that I have seen through it's delusions and I will never give up my search for the true I.
We of Babylon are trapped in false realities. Tv screens become more than just pictures to be glanced at - they create a trance that occupies and becomes reality. We have a society ruled by mirrors because they create the same trance. This is why looking attractive is so important to our society. Because I have seen these major faults of Babylon I am ready to move on and live in the real world. I will try my best to resist the lures of Babylon and find others who see like I.
I have experienced the fullness of the real I - my wonderful soul - few times in this lifetime. Those few experiences have produced enough gas to fuel my search for the rest of my life. I hope, from the deepest part of I soul, you too will find what you seek. Because it is beyond measure; and beautiful. No pleasure of the flesh or mind can match the fullness of this we seek.
With much deserved love towards all of the Is . . .
Peace, love, and unity!
May Jah reign supreme Iverlasting!

Messenger: Bhang Sent: 8/20/2012 5:39:33 PM

Wise words Idren

Bless

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/20/2012 8:38:19 PM

Additionally, I would like to give thanks for the privilege I see in this forum; in bringing I and I together over great distance; in sharing I and I love and wisdom. I know of no other location on screen that functions as such.
I am in a fragile beginning to finding Jah; through Babylon's 'keep on schedule' system, it is easy to be distracted. I have struggled for more than a year, but mostly kept on track. I am alone in my area and have not acquired pure ganja in some time, but I will keep on, hoping Jah will lead me to both.
I am here to aid I in realizing Oneness and I am greatly thankful for this opportunity to be with the I's.
One love; keep true.

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/20/2012 9:08:14 PM

I give thanks for this post. I can relate with the I when you speak of those few experiences that fuel IandI and keep us going on strong. I must give thanks to His Majesty for saving I from I previous babylon mentality. Whenever I think of I life before trodding Rastafari, it seems that I was just the living dead. But Jah showed I the light and has shown I what life really is. Also, I pray Jah send the I love, courage, and strength to assist in the I's trod through this valley of death. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/20/2012 10:21:20 PM

I is in you,

Stand Firm and Trod toward Jah.

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/21/2012 11:28:41 PM

Much love bredren, thanks for the support and kind words. Blessings to all!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I