Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4832&start_row=11

Helping I Fellow Youths

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/20/2012 4:24:54 PM

Jah-Spear, thank you so much for startng this thread. It reminded me how awkward I felt at your age. Just trying to fit in, even for a Babylon youth is a big challenge at your age. I admire your determination to be who you know Jah has called you to be and at such a young and tender age.

I believe those who Jah calls, he also equips. I also believe this is part of your wilderness experience. This is the time when Jah will prove to you like never before who He is and who you are in Him. I pray you stay strong and that you feel Jah's spirit with you at all times.

Jah will provide whatever you need at each stage of your growth. For instance, He has provided this forum, a place where you can share what it is like for a young Rasta man facing the challenges of attending school in Babylon.

At the same time, you will remind us of things we may need to be reminded of such as the importance of being there for each other, even if by internet.

May you continue in the path of Jah and may you be a light of life for those around you. One love...

P.S.: I am reminded of the words to a song I used to hum when I was in high school and even in university: You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here!

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/20/2012 8:48:11 PM

Nazarite_I, thanks for the I's words of encouragement and understanding. I am glad the I took the time to respond to I. I am also glad to hear that you are doing positive works in the I's community with the Youth conference, and I would be more than happy to contribute in any way I can. Just give I the information. Much love to the I. jessep86, while reading the I's post I felt a great feeling of strength and power rising in I. The I's words are a blessing to I, and I must thank Jah for this blessing. chica, I give thanks for the I's post. Your words are so kind and true that I can't help but thank Jah for the I. And I thank the I for your prayer and consideration. May Selassie bless the I forIver more. I give thanks to H.I.M for everyones' words, and consideration. It is a blessing to hear words of encouragment from IandI elder brethren and sistren. I think I will begin to use this forum a lot more, because there is much for I to learn, and many great teachers here for I to learn from. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/21/2012 10:19:08 AM

Yes I Jah-Spear. At the moment I am just setting the foundation for the works by linking up groups of Rasta youths, so I will let the I know when the conference is manifesting and how the I can get involved from across the ocean.

Just to let the I know the I isn't alone as well, let I bring forward some uplifting music and word sounds from one group of conscious Rasta youths here in England for the I. Real fire youths:

Blessed love

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/21/2012 1:23:47 PM

Many thanks for these videos Nazarite_I! These are beautiful Idren with the gift to see among the masses.
Love!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/21/2012 3:43:43 PM

Yes I, and they aren't alone either. Can't even feature all the youths in that crew there is so many of them, but they are on a strictly concious vibe and they are always rising. Every time I meet them or hear something new from them, they've always risen to a next level.

A new generation of Rasta youths has been rising all this time, and now the world is starting to hear from I and I, and dreadful things are coming out of I and I mouths because I and I have seen dreadful things in babylon.

I wrote this piece of flowetry a while back to try and express the horror I was feeling at what I was seeing, and now seems like a good time to bring it forwards:

Look around in this time
Youths roll around with some great big nines
Little girls dress up like hookers and wind
It really boggles the mind
How do little youths get sex and violence intwined?
They never know how to seek and find
Babylon just wants to see them blind
No peace of mind
Sodom and Gomorrah this!

Children rape children in the schools
The teachers never know it because enough of them fools
Just in it for the wage and bring the youths up like tools
TV and internet its like they set the rules
Depths of nastiness could never ever be cool
Fire have to burn and melt that down to a pool
Guns and ammunition have no place in Jah rule
Tell the boys and girls, don't you ever be a fool
Sodom and Gomorrah this!

Don't let them stray
All kinds of slackness there to tempt them away
Tell them hold the faith and praise Jah every day
King to a Queen, don't check it any other way
No matter what the wicked men say!
Lust and vanity the Rastaman came to slay
Watch them all run as the night turns to day
Scorch them with the sun that's what the Rasta youths pray
Dash them in the fire, chant the evil away
Nyahbinghi drum beat them to dust, so they stay
RastafarI strong wind come to blow them away
Sodom and Gomorrah it get trampled today
Youths you have to shout it every night and every day
Jah RastafarI keep the evil away!

Blessed love

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/21/2012 5:01:53 PM

Nazarite_I, Iman must thank the I for these great posts! It brought tears to I eyes to see people my age spreading the word of Jah. I also really enjoyed the I's flowerty. So truthful. I can't thank the I enough for these inspiring posts.

Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/21/2012 5:20:15 PM

Idren, it brought tears of joy to I eyes to see those youths for the first time too, so I overstand exactly what the I is saying.

More love, more life and more strength.

One Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/21/2012 7:57:50 PM

Nazarite I, thank you so much for sharing this. I have watched it now three times! It is just beautiful, as is your poetry. I even sneaked away from my work and got on the forum to watch it again while my boss wasn't paying attention! I know, I know, I should not have done that, but I just couldn't help myself! I am grateful to you for sharing this blessed work.

Jah-Spear, see what you've caused? Just by being here and having a voice for the youth, you inspire another to share this beautiful work the youth are doing! Thank Jah for your presence on this forum. One Love...

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/21/2012 8:37:16 PM

Give thanks Sister, and spread the word. These youths are on a serious mission and they need all the help they can get. Link them up even and Reason through the internet like I and I are doing now.
It's organise and centralise time, and I and I youths are at the forefront.

Another piece of flowetry before I rest:

I and I are Armagideon youths
Born in babylon, so we never ate fruit
Raised in it too, so we never knew truth
Passed through schools that are full up of brutes
Grown in times that are tougher than boots...

Time to rise, Armagideon youths give then a surprise
Now it is the time to organise and centralise
All this time they put us down and never knew we got wise
Show dirty babylon they can't make us compromise
Still grow the congo natty dread and burn their god up in the skies
Tell the whole of them we're sick and tired of their lies
They lie and teach the youths that sex and money are the prize
It's the people's ingnorance they just feed off like flies
Education is the key, read up a book and let your mind rise
Because that's the only way to stop the hungry youths' cries

Blessed love

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/21/2012 8:54:48 PM

Nazarite_I, the I is a very talented writer. The I's words pretty much sum up my observation in babylon daily. I give thanks for the word sounds, and I will do I best to help spread the word of this upful youth group. Chica, thank you for making I feel good lol. I give thanks for the I's kind words.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I