Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4832&start_row=1

Helping I Fellow Youths

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/18/2012 3:02:26 PM

Greetings and love to all, I am in I junior year of highschool here in Amerikkka. In I school, I am the only Rastafari. The other students of I school treat I like the lowest scum of the earth. They make fun of I hair and beliefs, etc. I pray for them all Iveryday. It pains I to see the way they treat others and even themselves. They curse eachother, do all kinds of sexual activities, and just overall behave wickedly. Iman try to show them the light every chance I get, but they always think of I as "lame" or "crazy". What am I supposed to do in a situation as this? It seems they are so caught in babylon's mentality that they are blind to Jah's light. How can I help IandI black brothers and sisters? Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/18/2012 4:02:13 PM

Greetings,

I advise the I to keep strong in this challenge. Them are very deeply conditioned by Babylon to try to bring the I down into their realm of 'normal'.
Itinue to feel them with love and respect. Don't treat them as a group; rather, focus on each individual. Each I has a differing set of causes and conditions that prevent them from seeing their brothers and sisters with equality. Love each I and you will begin to see these causes, to better assist them in moments of trouble - by this them will be able to see a bit more clearly.
It is not likely the I will be able to show them Jah easily. Allow them time and do not force any of I 'beliefs' on them - that will only scare. Just be there, as a friend, and do not allow their comments to get to you. Hate cannot stand against love for long.

Much love !

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/18/2012 4:25:47 PM

Iman must give thanks to the I for the response. I never really thought about it, but I do view I peers as a group, or one entity. Now I see the error in this. Many thanks and praises for the Iditation. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/19/2012 6:42:15 PM

When I and I was first initiated Ifficial into Rasta by my friend Jahques I and I was given the task in which I and I did not talk to anyone for two weeks at school. And the school I was going to was in a racist community, so I and I had to distance myself from that.

The purpose of this initiation is to get used to being a outcast to pagan society and focusing on JAH works. Thru JAH, I and I gift is communication and words so this made it difficult, but my nonverbal communication let the wicked know that this Rasta shall never succumb to the ways of theirs.

The initiation was what they do in Haiti, where ma bredren from the group home is from. He was the only black man within a 200 mile radius, and some spat on him, call him a monkey, threatened to bring a gun to school and shoot him, etc.

I and I knows that JAH will guide you in your path, instead of thinking just about your struggles melding yourself socially to them or only knowing of your struggles, think about the Iniversal struggle of all Rasta people and so you can clear the way for future Inerations. Part of Babylon mentality is only knowing your own struggle, don't let that rub off onto the I.

Upfullness is key, walk thru the halls with a scorn for them, be strong, and don't let the Sun set on your insecurities.

Bless up

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/19/2012 9:10:25 PM

Greetings brethen burningbush, Iman must give thanks to the I for the higher words of power. Iman will remain steadfast in I trod towards Jah and away from babylon. Rastafari. Also, I am interested in the I's "initiation". What were some of the other tasks the I was assigned? What did the I learn from them? Etc. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/20/2012 7:38:46 AM

More love, more life and more strength to the I Jah-Spear.

Keep trodding with the I's head held high in the depths of babylon and never bow to their ways, because the schools are truly the wickedest places in these times and it is only those who are outcasts like I and I who see the truth of it. I've met so many people recently, RastafarI and others, who have confirmed about their schooling in babylon what I as a child was seeing in I school so I and I can't hide from the fact now. Babylon raises children around wickedness so it seems normal.

Recently it has even had I weeping just thinking about the situation with youths in babylon. I can see them walking the street looking more pained than any person, let alone a child should look, and like the I said, its so normal that no one even questions why and still sends their children off every day to a place where children rape children and drugs run like water.

I can't just sit down and weep though, so I works at the moment is preparing the way for a Rasta youth conference to give I and I young RastafarI a space where I and I can link and express I and Iselves and get a grounding with the Elders as well as set an agenda for youth upliftment. Since the I is in America I think reaching England for the conference might be a trouble, but I am thinking now as I read the I's words and Iditate that I and I should bring forward testimony and words of strength from Rasta youths all over the world, so that those trodding through the schools know they aren't alone. If the I them are willing to write down the I's stories, I can make sure that they are shared and known. I'm now thinking of asking Rasta youths in England to do the same for the I them and maybe start making some links for communication.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/20/2012 3:01:33 PM

You ARE strong. Jah IS with you. Thanks for posting this testament.

You are teaching the fellow youth, your faith, roots, and stability. They are they wind strengthening you. I and I are like palm trees, the more adversary the stronger we become on the inside and become unbreakable in faith.

with out faith, roots , we have no stability like a tree and would get blown around by mans wills hither and tither.

Faith, roots, stability, balance. Wind, Sun, Water, earth, elements of spirit not just matter is the tree of life.

You are The tree of Life..

A Rasta is like this:

A fruit tree, even when they throw stones at you all you do is give fruit..

No matter what happens Rasta can only Love, like the sun can only give life. no One can touch or move The Sun but all need the Sun, So all need the living light of love and truth, Rastafari.

Stop expecting this to continue and expect, pray for beleive that people are starting to look up to you. As we beleive so it is. You can pray and anything can be, just beleive it like it already IS...

Read King Selassie's Speech on Leadership. Bless

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/20/2012 3:07:17 PM

All they want you to do is steep down to their level and get angry at them. The devil is seeking to bring down all our confidence, but with Jah we are sure.

Anger , lust and fear all keep Jah out of our heart, jus be full of peace and love and focus on Jah in feeling and thought.
No two different Kings can sit one the throne of your heart at same time, be Sovereign With Jah, darkness cannot enter where light is and cannot banish light either, rather light banishes darkness...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/20/2012 3:13:14 PM

Love your enemys and seve them, teach them, compassion, they are in ignorance....Bring wisdom, light to their darkness, many are called but few choose. They love the darkness rather than light, but teach them about the light they know nothing about so they can fall in love with Jah and forget their old love of sin and ignorance. Jah makes wise the stupid! By faith , who beleives and acts gets grace.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/20/2012 3:31:59 PM

Love the I's enemies yes I, because hate is a corruption to the soul, but never serve them or I and I are only serving I and I own destruction.
Be careful, because plenty will take meekness for weakness and just take and ask for more without ever giving in return. And those are just the enemies who act like friends.

Be humble and brave and know when to take a stand and burn fire and when to conquer the wicked with love, because I and I have to keep a balance.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I