Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4831&start_row=1

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/18/2012 3:01:49 PM

Greetings and love to all, I am in I junior year of highschool here in Amerikkka. In I school, I am the only Rastafari. The other students of I school treat I like the lowest scum of the earth. They make fun of I hair and beliefs, etc. I pray for them all Iveryday. It pains I to see the way they treat others and even themselves. They curse eachother, do all kinds of sexual activities, and just overall behave wickedly. Iman try to show them the light every chance I get, but they always think of I as "lame" or "crazy". What am I supposed to do in a situation as this? It seems they are so caught in babylon's mentality that they are blind to Jah's light. How can I help IandI black brothers and sisters? Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/1/2012 7:06:21 PM

Sellassie the First and the Last.

The I might be a youth but these are important lessons I and I need to learn. It is that much more important for the I to hold faith in Yah Ras Tafari. Let the Righteous be righteous and the wicked remain wicked. I and I advantage is I and I are capable of loving our enemies which the adversary is incapable of doing. The I first concern should be to uplift the I self so that the I can contribute to the I own people, the children of King Alpha and Queen Omega. Thereby making the I a light to the world and one of H.I.M. models of righteousness.

Do the best the I can and the Most High can make the I a fisherman of Man. Babylon and their ways only bring a person down and uneducates them.

Call upon love thy enemy and show mercy and compassion. Ras Tafari loves Righteousness not evil

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/2/2012 7:28:30 PM

That is good advice for ones in all kinds of struggles
Give Thanks

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I