Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4829&start_row=1

The I-lements and JAH

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 4:26:45 AM

GREETINGS TO THE WORLD OF THE INIVERSAL I & INOINTED I JAHOVIA JAH RAS TAFAR-I FROM BINGHI KOFI............THIS IS A REASONING ON THE ELEMENTS AND HOW IT IRRESPONDS WITH THE ALMIGHTY I MOST I KING SELASSIE I.

Water is so easily found. You walk thru the forest and you see it flowing in rivers. Or you dig a well in the Earth, then it is Inevitable that you find water.

On the other hand, fire is something you must seek. Fire is something you must create with oxygen (Air). That is when you become a god, jus like the bible says, "Ye are gods, but ye shall die like men..."

Jus like Haile Selassie say "Spiritual and material progress is essential to Man." So we always baptize the wicked with spiritual fire and I and I can use not abuse physical fire to cook our food and herbs.

The cleansing fire that we use is not anger, and comes from Love, just like Love comes from Life. Love for Life and creation, and w/ Hope that I and I brothers and sisters of the human race can I-gress.

So I and I seek balance with the elements of life-Earth-which is Water, Fire, and Air. Jus like the Christian would say God the Father Son and Holy Ghost would lead to JAH, I personally would say that Water, Fire, and Air should lead to Earth, and Earth would lead to JAH.

A material and spiritual balance of Life Igress is what we seek.

Fire to I and I is Heat and Light, just like dis forum has taught I. Heat to burn out whats evil and Light to I-lluminate to you what is good. JAH knows that Water and Fire create and sustains all things. Water and Fire is to the Earth as a mother and a father is to the Child. Water and Fire is Earth and Earth is Life and the giver of Life is JAH.

Everything on Earth is connected in divine Inity.

In order to Grow proper, the fetus in the mother womb deh must immerse in water, be given air, and if the mother does not produce enough hot body temperature she cannot concieve the child.

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/18/2012 4:01:08 PM

Yes I. And IandI must also realize that IandI physical bodies are combinations of the elements. It is written in the Ible that Jah formed IandI from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7). This is the element earth. In order for IandI to live we must breathe the breath of life. This is the element air. Our bodies are 70 percent water, just like our Planet Earth. And I site IandI Irits as the element fire, because it warms, purifies, and illuminates IandI temples. So to be One with the elements would also be being One with the Iself (since we are made of these elements). Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 4:56:21 PM

Ises Iyah I and I will answer the I later seen.

Ra-staFar-I

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 9:09:42 PM

GREETINGS IN THE IVINE NAME OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE THE FIRST POWER OF THE TRINITY GOD THE FATHER CROWNED KING OF CREATION.

Yes I, from dust you come so to the dust you must return. You need water to Live, air to breathe, fire to sustain, from the Earth you come so to the Earth you have to I-turn. I and I and I and I and I and I.

Life is a cycle, you see the rain it comes down from the clouds then once the herbs get water, it goes back up in the clouds to rain again. Have to respect the Incients I.

JAH is Earth and Earth is JAH

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 8/18/2012 9:56:00 PM

Yes I. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/26/2012 4:57:15 PM

Yes The elements....

The spirit that is beyond the form of water, earth, wind, fire is ONE

Physical reality is spirit manifest.

When I garden barefoot in the morning elements of sunrising and watering the earth and the breeze blowing...Its energizing..

A electric charge is in the air when it is moving(wind)

The earth has its own beat and rhythm and pulse...When we are connected we tune in.. Where did all those Ancient African drum beat come from?

Water is also a carrier of electricity..When walking on earth(barefooted) when its raining or after, the connection is much greater than dry ground.
Tao masters in Ancient days would go up to mountains and charge up on giant rocks stinking out of ground because then are like grounding rods. The would meditate connected to the earth like this and be filled with a spiritual-phsical-electrical-magnecit energy.

The sunshine purify s I -bodys, toxins are released in the form of vapors as the sunshine penetrates deep in through the skin surface.

All these elements are One, Jus as Jah is One , and they all together gives life to the physical bodys. And vitalize them.

mental, physical, spiritual temple I and I are.

Cant leave out any part, but each must find perfect balance between these three equally important Ispect of our being.

The temple is to hold the spirit and the mind is to operate it all right. Each are interdepdant, a organic organization.

Trinity

mental, physical, spiritual..its all One, not divided by anything but illusion

father son holy spirit
not divided but in illusion

So the elements are One, sun, earth, water wind are one , it illusion to think otherwise. And all this is contained in I and I...

Nature, and the laws of nature are very close to Jahs spiritual laws..

nature keeps I and I in tune, Jesus went into wilderness, and up on mountains alot for refuge.. He could not do his work if not spending so much time with in nature with Jah, in crweation with the creator away from all corruption.

We are instruments of jah, and the word of Jah from the Bible and books and other people mouths is food but not our complete nutrition...Every Word of Jah is Vibration coming from jah. Sunshine, Star shine, moon shine, cosmic energy, wind, earth water flowing from springs...

Eat all this from the mouth of Jah....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/26/2012 5:06:32 PM

The ever changing sky is I and I roof.

Mother Earth is I and I foundation and Floor.

I and I listen to the songs of nature, praises and thanks to Jah the creator..

babylon avenged by Jah, cant but I and I ina a box , nah long, cus we a free like the birds in the trees, the flowers and the bees, the dolphins in the seas

we are organic, organs within the body of christ. The one. The living One.

cant keep I and I ina building, we are to do our function
its Jahs will, we cant be still

this world Rastafari will heal

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/1/2012 6:54:53 AM

Keep the faith my brother

RASTAFARI SELASSIE I
MOST I KING SELASSIE I
RAS TAFARI MENEN ASFAW

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/4/2012 5:04:09 PM

Blessed InI,Iman love this powerfull reasoning,yes I,the Ilements are life in its fullness.Fire is the main source of life,look the earth itself emerges from the equator,its all heat,wombman cant concieve without certain amount of heat and the whole human race can't survive without such amount of heat body temperature,its the heat dat makes rain to fall and plants to grow,the ganja herb InI smoke must be burnt with fire to be used,Jah Jah appeared to Moses in a flame of fire.Rastafari lives

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/13/2012 10:40:12 PM

IN THE TEXTBOOKS THEY SAY FIRE WAS THE KEY TO WESTERN MODERNISATION AND FIRE IS INCIENT, SO MODERNIZATION IS INCIENT. AS IT WAS IS AS IT ALWAYS WILL BE,

ILLUSIONS, ILLUSIONS.

FIRE IS REALITY
HAILE SELASSIE WITH THE EYES AS FLAMES OF FIRE, THE MODERN KING OF ITY'OPP'A ITERNAL INCIENY KING OF IREATION

THE LION OF JUDAH

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I