Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4828&start_row=1

Rasta Fest - Accessing Rasta Culture

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/16/2012 2:06:09 PM

Greetings, I

This I has only recently discovered the RasTafarI movement, and has been intensely looking into it. Me has been exploring Iself via Buddhism for the past year, but it is not easy to access or understand from my location.

Me is going to attend Rasta Fest next Saturday at Toronto as a first personal experience with Rasta culture. I know there will be I there, and I will be looking for persons who will be willing to share the culture and assist I in grounding my mind in Iself.

Would I share any advice or comments? Will any of I be attending?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/16/2012 2:25:21 PM

As far as I know, the only One active here who lives in Toronto is Ark I, and I don't even know for sure if that is the case anymore.
There is still a banner for the Toronto Nyahbinghi House on the front page of this website as well. I assume if this 'Rasta fest' is actually run by Rasta, then the local Nyahbinghi house will be involved somehow.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/16/2012 2:36:50 PM

I live in Toronto, but will not be attending the festival as I have other things I need to do.

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/16/2012 2:49:15 PM

Aside from this festival, what might I suggest for I to be exposed to true RasTafarI culture around the area? I am looking for a foothold to break from Babylon

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/16/2012 3:29:05 PM

Or perhaps it would be best to practice by myself? To look for the I in everyone every day. I suppose I'm just looking for the best way to begin practicing.

Many thanks!

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/21/2012 8:09:27 PM

I is in you I dey in toronto. I was planning to check Rasta Fest myself. torono Nyahbingi needs ones and ones to do the work. The work is plenty but the labourers few. I would only be more than happy to reason with the I and link the I with some ones.

But as for the work of a Binghi Ingel it's the I's choice.

See the Ingel even said they only know Ark I, but Ark I knows Iman.

Oh yes the I knows I exist/live.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/21/2012 8:13:05 PM

good thing about internet is even if I don't see the I at Rasta Fest the I can still reach Iman anytime. Let me know.

D Ras knows I don't play with Fari, Binghi, or Life.

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/21/2012 11:27:06 PM

VictimofAgression I, I give thanks for the I's reply! It would be a great opportunity to meet with the I and reason. Believe I when I write that serving the Nyahbingi House would have I very pleased; I do not reside in Toronto at the moment however, I am attending school in the countryside - I'm only up for the weekend. I plan to move there come the new year, so perhaps not a bad idea.
If the I would like to contact Iman further, please do so at a.muns@live.ca
Love and blessings!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I