Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4822&start_row=31

ganga operations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/15/2012 6:25:03 PM

yes I , i know bout them things i can get some nice herb with seen flown from africa for gd prices to weight ratio, just havisted a small amount of 100% sativa

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/15/2012 6:45:30 PM

Ah so the I grows it too. More love for that. I and I really should be growing the herb to provide for I and Iselves, but obviously babylon makes that a bit tricky at times, and I and I here in England don't have the advantage of a tropical climate and miles of bush to cultivate.

Next year I'll be starting I own little growing project, but its going to be an outdoor affair so I have to wait until next spring to plant because of all the rain this year.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/15/2012 7:30:31 PM

Aye last year I planted in the park 3 plants, did same this year but weather to bad they died so flowered some in a Pc Grow case. sadly its so rare to get sativa over here.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/15/2012 7:45:51 PM

In the park?! Rasta, the I must have some serious hiding spot to pull that one off! Respect due for pulling it off right under everyones noses, but can't people see the I going to tend the plants?

I will be planting I herbs out in the woods. I plan is to plant a seedling in a large pot, then wade out into the middle of a patch of stinging nettles in full sun and just drop it there and leave it until harvest season. The herb looks a little like the nettle plant so it is camoflaged slightly and the sting of the nettles will keep any deer or rabbits from eating the herbs and discourage anyone who recognises the herb tree and fancies taking it. Because the herb tree is in its own pot, it won't be overwhelmed by the nettles, and they will keep any weeds from crowding out the seedling. Provided the weather isn't another washout like this year, the plants won't even need any tending. I Idren who taught I this trick has been using it for years with consistently good crops from a few different plants scattered in different nettle patches.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/15/2012 8:03:53 PM

yes it sounds good. got to be aware in budding time though when it rains cus its always going to rain in summer in england ^ watch for bud rot. It was a challange tending to the plants some times We picked a area of the park which they left kind of wild, had to dig in the grown to put the plants semi underground to lower the height. nice experience :) shame we have to go through so much hassle for a plant.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/15/2012 8:21:09 PM

Burying some of the stem will encourage more budding anyway, so plant it deep. I next Idren earths his herb up like potatoes just before they bud and it definately seems like he gets a fatter crop than most.

Definately try the nettle patch idea though Idren. Its probably less risky than the park.

And more fool babylon for fighting it, because herb has been legal since Genesis, and they might not realise it until Revelation fulfils, but it is them who are breaking the law.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/15/2012 8:34:33 PM

I will have to if i get the chance in the future depending on whats happening at that time. its a mess how they think they can take away a plant from the use of anyone likes its theirs to Ban

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/15/2012 11:13:49 PM

Nazarite_i if the i knew how i saved i ganja money the i wud have a supersmile. Mymother gives i 5 dollars a day for lunch. Ini practice fasting at lumch time everyday not that i nees to be eating mickey ds or taco bell erry day which is all thats available at my school

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/15/2012 11:17:00 PM

Every "herbs man" ere will tell u dere "herb" has some name but i dont think any of it is that great and most are all of similair quality. I am waitinf an herb that will make me feel meditated the day after i smoke as i used to feel.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/16/2012 9:00:34 AM

If the I is in school, what is the I smoking ganja for?

Doesn't His Majesty teach I and I to make the most of education? And should youths as young as the I really be smoking herb at all? Let alone the strong skunkier varieties that are like strong drink in their effects and take the balance away from Iditation.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I