Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4822&start_row=11

ganga operations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/14/2012 3:14:44 PM

ok should i put it on low or high until it is boiling?

Much thanks Ark I

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 3:25:50 PM

Give thanks for the correction Ark I. I never knew to steep the herbs for so long, so I'm not surprised I felt nothing from just boiling up the tea for a couple of minutes and drinking it.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2012 3:41:39 PM

Yes I Nazarite I. It works nice.

Jhamn, If the I is careful to make sure the I is watching it, put it on high or medium-high until the boiling starts and then reduce the heat. The risk of putting it on high is that if the I doesn't catch it on time, a lot of your tea will boil over and out of the pot.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/14/2012 4:53:01 PM

Yes I. Boilin ganja in pure water is enough to to release de THC to de water. Dat's how I n I use ganja fo sickness n pain here. I n I don't need to add no butter or milk or anything besides water. Besides I n I don't take naither butter nor milk including all animal products. Boilin ganja in water is something dat I usualy do n I must seh dat even when ganja is uncut it can still get u high. Also I must seh dat de high u get from drinkin or eatin ganja comes very late n last longer than smokin it. Right now is late in de night here but I'm still high from ganja dat I ate in de morning. Also I must warn de I dat it is easy to overdose ganja when u eat (ingest) it than when u smoke it because u might not feel anything fo as long as 3 hours n even more sometimes, dat can mislead u to ingesting more THC than yo body can handle because will be thinkin dat dere are no effects n keep on eating more ganja only to find dat when de effects come u become too high dat u realise too late dat u have taken more than enough. Eating raw ganja is higher than boilin or smokin ganja. Blessed love.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 5:04:18 PM

someone inform of of what you mean by steeping it, going to be living in a tent camping soon and could do with makeing herb tea thanks

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/14/2012 5:10:29 PM

Bro Ark I, I always thought THC was only soluble in lipids? Ive always used something with a fat content as a base.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 5:25:21 PM

Steeping just means to let it sit in the water and diffuse into the liquid. Obviously the mistake I was making was not allowing enough time for the elements to difuse into the liquid.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/14/2012 5:45:28 PM

Give Thanks Black heart the I answered I question without seeing it!

One

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 5:59:40 PM

Thanks Nazarite have to make this in near future :)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2012 6:14:54 PM

It doesn't have to be soluble in water to disperse in water.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I