Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4816&start_row=1

Parallel's

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/11/2012 3:05:14 PM

In old times the religious people of the day the Jews denied God = Yeshua
Today the religious people the Christians deny God = Selassie I

In Ancient times Gods people the Israelites ignored Gods word and chased after other Gods and vanity. Today Gods chosen people RastafarI = Ethiopians start to change his teachings chasing after other Gods and the Vanities of Men.

Yeshua was betrayed by the people he tried to help the most, Yeshua faith is so strong he didn't fight or try to escape his enemies but sacraficed HImself for the benefit of man.
Selassie I Was betrayed by the people he tried to help most (Ethiopian Students) when he was confronted by the derg His faith is such that he didnt put up resistance but went with them peacefully ... KNOWING THAT JUDGEMENT WOULD BE HIS

Seems like nothing is new under the son

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/11/2012 6:30:24 PM

Yes Jah will always reveal himself to his people
He will always rekindle the faith of man in him through the ages.

Now we must keep world lit for those who are on the unsteady oceans stormy waves who are coming to I and I light house of truth, life and safety on the shore of Zion Land.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2012 1:39:23 AM

Culture sings a song where he says

They never love, they never love, the Lord nor the Prophet from such time.

How do you expect them to Love, I and I, Jah RasTafarI this time.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 8/12/2012 4:52:24 AM

True,true; parallels. I read Isaih 45 and realise that Jah create the univers to be inhabited by I and I. He create not to be absent but To Be Present, and especially to avert His adversaries to His plans for The Destiny of Mankind, Holy Emanuel I Jah RastafarI.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/12/2012 11:13:25 AM

Yes I,

The Pharisees didn't see Yeshua in His time and the Pharisees of today don't see Selassie I in this time.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 8/13/2012 3:24:33 AM

Yes I, when sent by your employer to his factory and being asked of ur relation with him u say his kin and they slay u and u r revived and sent again how would u answer them to the same question?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/13/2012 9:43:14 PM

I and I see the Light so we so King Selassie Shining in everlasting Glory

They dont see the light but only the physical things ..So they dont see King selassie

The phairasses are filled with darkness so all they see is darkness, how can they see the light?

Rasta has been enlightened within as to see the light of Rastafari, Selassie I.

The King and his Kingdom as his people are one. three sides that all support eachother like the triangle , like the trinity.

Many have eyes but dont see (the light)

Many have ears but dont hear(the word)

many have feelings but dont feel (the truth)

Untill Selassie Jah Breaks the stone around their hearts and destroys the yoke of ignorance around their minds...

Jesus Christ was Crown Crowned with Crown of Thorns..

Well Jah crowned Selassie as fitting for Jesus Christ returning to his Kingdom.

Crowned with Honor and Respect, Royal, divine, Sovereignty and Majesty.

ruling just as the Lord Christ himself would reign in justice and equality for all, peace and prosperity .

continuing Jesus Christs work of Establishing Heaven on Earth. changing the entire warld to Zion.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I