Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4809&start_row=1

Nyahbinghi Chant

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2012 12:38:58 AM

Psalm 149

1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Haile Selassie I Opened the Book and Loosed the Seals thereof. This started the process of Revelation, to bring forth the judgments written. Part of the Reason I and I RasTafarI Children were Risen By Haile Selassie I is to bring about the manifestation of the opening of the Seals, through I and I Chanting, Prayers and Irits.

That is why Nyahbinghi and Bobo and other RasTafarI chant Nyahbinghi. To bring forth this judgement of the Seals. That Psalm is speaking of I and I.

Too many RasTafarI people have avoided or left that part, but that part has so much Significance and Strength. It is part of I and I duty as SoulJahs of RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I chant brings forth Blessings and Strength unto Righteousness and Destruction and Fire unto wickedness, in high and low places.

It is shameful and such disrespect unto Haile Selassie I for a RasTafarI person to go to a place where RasTafarI people are Chanting Nyahbinghi, and not put forth their Strength unto the Irits. At the very least, Ones and Ones should Dance and Raise up the Irits. Or even better to join with the Chanting. Word Sound Power; I and I must not forget that. Even if a person is tired and weary, the Strength they put towards the Chanting is worth the sacrifice.

This is a serious thing, and too many don't realize how serious it is.

The farther babylon pulls people away from that, the stronger babylon will become, and the weaker I and I people will become. RasTafarI people have important Works to do in these times. I and I must balance the physical and Iritual progress as Haile Selassie I Teaches I and I. I and I can never leave behind the Iritual part of I and I Trod. That part also brings forth Blessings that help in the physical progress as well.

I and I have much Work to do.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/13/2012 10:17:20 PM

Yes I,

RasTafarI chant judgement on babylon and call upon earthquake, brimstone, and Fyah against the heathen.

I and I Word Sound and Power is a manifestation of the Seven Seals of Revelation.

-------------------------------
Rev.8
[1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
[2] And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
[3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
[4] And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
[5] And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

[6] And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
[7] The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
[8] And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
[9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
[10] And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
[11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
[12] And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
[13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
-------------------------------

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I