Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4808&start_row=21

ISRAEL!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/23/2012 1:07:38 AM

Bro Nordman, dat is not true. De history presented in de bible is younger than black African istory. I n I African istory dates back far older than de 6000 years presented in de bible. I n I black istory is far deeper than de bible . De fact dat der' are some historical events in de bible dat took place ina Africa doesn't mean de bible is black African istory. Being a rastafari doesn't mean u should belittle I n I black African istory. Ones n ones haffe eliminate de mentality dat African istory is limited in de bible. Rasta people haffe give demselves enough iwa to do deep n unbiased reserch on many subjects before dem start teaching on those topics. Rasta should not be a propaganda tool. Rasta elders did set a strong foundation but dat doesn't mean dem were perfect so ones haffe reserch to be able to correct some of de mistakes. Rastafari should be about iledge of de real truth instead of belief. Let rastafari be a livity instead of a religion. Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/23/2012 10:42:39 AM

Greetings

This depends on how ones see Israelites, some see them as a Race of people others as a people, as in gods people. The bible is ambiguous about this which has led to many different translations and created divisions among people. RasTafarI people should rise above this mentality. Our God has shown us the way we must move notice RasTafarI says 'WE MUST' it is not a request but a command!!!

We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him , that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image.

And we mustlook into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/23/2012 10:58:52 AM

I Majesty has also shown us that labels, names and divisions without progressive works and actions are pointless and nothing but Illusions !!

Democracy, Republic:

What do these words signify?

What have they changed in the world?

Have men become better, more loyal, kinder?

Are the people happier?

All goes on as before, as always.

Illusions, illusions.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/11/2017 11:55:11 PM

1st. Them claiming not to be Israelites should quit using the name Zion, because Zion's origin is Israelite.
2nd. Israelites are black Africans. So do not deny I and I the portion of our homeland Ethiopia that belonged to our fathers on the pretext that we are not Africans. Hell, our father Noah brought forth all Africa, and Shem, of whom Israel is born, was firstborn,so if anyone should demand a portion of Ancient Africa, I and I Israelites should be first.
3rd. This account of description of the land of Israel and Jahuda is far-fetched and exaggerated and not applicable. What about the kingdom of egypt,, and ethiopia?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I