Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4806&start_row=21

Being Rasta without Ganja

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/13/2012 9:53:25 PM

Yes I have over come struggles with ego by smoking when not my soul, but the ego say" no more, no more" Its Like it loses its power as Jahs consciousness of truth would fill my head like a cloud of over standing.

I come to ovastanding that the herb doesnt make one paranoid or fearful or anxious.

The herb just points out what one needs to work on within. Like those problems.

The herb doesnt make one laze, one is lazy any way and the herb is just pointing that out..

People that smoke herb are not stupid stoners, its just many doent use their mind right is why they are stuipid , not the herb.

Smoke and smoke and when the ego says no more of the fire, its because the fire is burning the ego, the false perceptions, and shows who I and I really are.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/13/2012 9:56:17 PM

Yes rasta need to smoke Rasta strains/varietys of lambsbread, kali, african strain and heirloom, land acre, things are getting too hybrid and further and further away from Jahs genetics to something man made.

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 8/14/2012 8:05:17 AM

BLESSED LOVE.

NATURALLY I&I CAN GO ON IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION WITHOUT GANJA. EVEN SOMETIMES KING EMMANUEL WOULD SAY "NOW WE TAKE A FAST" (OF SMOKING). ONES HAVE TO USE THE HERBS CAREFULLY AND WITH THE SAME RESPECT AS TO OTHER OF JAH CREATION.
RASTAFARI IS NOT ABOUT SMOKING SO AND SO MANY CHALICE AND KITES. IS ABOUT LOVING JAH RASTAFARI AND FULFILLING HIS KINGDOM IN ZION AND EARTH.
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

LOVE LOVE

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/14/2012 10:21:02 AM

Yes I, My Lord

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/14/2012 1:39:55 PM

No, it's not natural to go without ganjah,
but in fact it came as a result of Babylon's influence, seen?

What I am saying is difficult to explain, but I will try to!
That which makes a person not to smoke ganjah is Babylon!
So unless a person begins to smoke ganjah, they are of Babylon!
So to smoke it is a sign of overcoming Babylon, and likewise not to smoke it is also another sign, but of being overcomed by Babylon........do I make sense?

Ganjah is a litmus paper for finding out whether a person has prevailed against Babylon, or Babylon has prevailed against them!

Seen?

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/14/2012 3:26:28 PM

This is a good topic I was wanting to know how I could smoke the herb without getting paranoid ?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/14/2012 4:03:59 PM

Is it because I'm high dat I think u affe get high to think high. I know dat u haffe think high to get to de most high but I don't know whether its because I'm high dat I think my thinkin is de only high thinkin. Why do I foget dat even when I'm not high I can think high? Is it because I'm high dat I think getin high is de only way of getin to de most high? Is it because I'm high dat I foget dat de most high is not only up high but even low? Is it because I'm high dat I foget dat even when I'm not high I can still reach de most high? Is it because I'm high dat I think I only have to take high things to think high? Why do I foget dat I do think high even when I have not taken high things? Is it because I'm high dat I think being high is natural? I know dat bein high can help mi to be natural but I'm not sure if bein high is realy natural. I know dat takin natural high things can help mi to be natural but I don't know if its natural to take de natural high things through smoke yet I know dat it is natural to eat de natural high things like other plants. Is it because I'm high dat I think I cannot live without getin high? Why do I foget dat I sometimes live without geting high yet thinkin high? Is because I'm high dat I foget dat de most high is too high to be delighted by de personal plessure I get from takin high things? Raspect.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 4:10:42 PM

Blessed love Black Heart.

Truly give thanks for that. Sums up a lot of the things I say about ganja.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/14/2012 5:56:38 PM

Yes I
Give thanks for the word sound Black Heart, inspirational !

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 6:56:25 PM

True True Bless Blackheart

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I