Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4806&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/11/2012 8:18:42 PM

your not abusing ganja, your abusing your power.

Its when we become enslaved to our mental patterns that we become attached to anything, whether crack, food, cigaretts, sex, heroin, cocain, alcohol, and again food and people and so on, it infinite. The thing is only Jah can free us.

Its when we become enslaved to our mental patterns , because the mental patters lead to physical action patterns.

So there is two ways to end this habit.

1. Do not let your self go around ganja, and keep it at a distance.

2. Control your mind, see the mind is controlling you, habits are not strong to break as they get stronger the more we do them,
Meditate on why you want to smoke.
Pray when the tamptation come, you dont want to smoke, why do you give in? Pray instead. Remove the habit and desire within the own mind.

So number 1 and 2 are internal and external.....Extroverted and introverted.

In the end there is no liberation from the bondage of mental slavery unless we do number 2 also. 1 is enforcing, and 2 is removing the weakness within so we can go around it not be weak and bothered by temption..tempation is always to do something for a temperal enjoyment, transient, but in the end its something we dont really want to do its not in our alignment.

When you know what you dont want ,then, you will know what you want.

Cut all the dead branches off , prune your tree, and all the fruitful branches of your life will thrive!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/11/2012 8:22:30 PM

Read the book "Rasta Heart " By Robert Roskind

Theres a Bongo Man who is a true person who written about, he is a medicine man and smoke no ganja, but heals with other plants..

Let us love each other for our choices and not ever let them seperate as the devil would like. Ovasatnding and compassion

Ital is Key

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/12/2012 2:46:33 PM

Wow!

I just can't imagine the LORD God Almighty, the Creator of the herb, giving ear to a prayer in which a person asks Him to help them quit smoking the herb!

How can Jah help a person to become foolish?
Rather we expect Him to help us become wiser!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/12/2012 3:06:03 PM

Let me pass another judgement!

Those people who say they are Rastafarians, but still hold on to their old opinions on marijuana, are not yet real Rastafarians, because they have a Babylonian mentality and behaviour, seen?

It is Babylon's teachings that cause the people to avoid marijuana.
Had it not been because of the Roman Catholic Church, everyone would be using ganjah, so this negative thing about it came forth as a result of Babylon, seen?

So ganjah is like a litmus paper, that one can use to find out if the next person is of the papacy or not, seen?
Just smoke it, and you will find who the devils are, and who the angels are around you!
Or just talk about it, and you will also find out who Satan is, and who God is, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/12/2012 3:11:11 PM

Ganjah is the Healing of the Nation.

The only negative that has been associated with it is that babylonian countries can arrest and incarcerate people who use it.

But Ganjah is Jah herb and should be legalized everywhere.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/12/2012 3:14:07 PM

Selah!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/12/2012 3:17:51 PM

And the fact that they arrest and incarcerate the herbalists is evidence that Babylon's persecution of Rasta spoken of in the Scriptures is a reality.

Seen?

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/13/2012 6:47:35 AM

As Ras Kanjas stated denying the herb is a reasoning of weakness.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/13/2012 12:02:40 PM

Its not about denying the Herb its about Raspecting and not misusing it. The "I smoke so many spliffs a day I cant count them" mentality is not I livity but abuse of Jah creation.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/13/2012 12:28:16 PM

If you smoke herb try make sure its Sativa , This indica stuff going round in babylon aint good for the soul in my opinion. MEsses with the brain

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I