Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4805&start_row=21

'The ultimate challenge' Who is God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 11/15/2012 1:55:20 AM

Yes I Jah
Thanks for all of these posts.

Yea I, anything that can teach one Truth is a manifestation of Higher Power---A frequency of absolute resonance that imposes order and balance pon the Earth, within all living things and forces. Indeed any I can never be alone, for that would imply that the I could only view or think about reality in a singular way (without regard for any other notion, which is essentially impossible for a mentally stable being). In other words, perceptions must be plural for one to have a stable outlook and grasp reality. All must be able to put ourselves in others positions to overstand situations and make sense of them. Reason is the ultimate judge that enables us to decipher perceptions as to determine the needed course of action, rather than the merely wanted course of action. Likewise, Reason / conscience allows us to come to truth and displays the naturally moral course of action (The Almighty I bound to the material I = INI). Animals and Plants are instinctively Reasonable in that they always adhere to what they need. They all have something to teach we all because they are in accord within their places and precepts. Now, mankind has the ability to choose between our wants and needs; the choice to regard the Almighty I of Reason, or just our material desires. In essence, all things that are honest and purposeful are rooted in Jah.

The lessons of Higher wisdom can be learned by I all, and should never be considered exclusive to a particular person, group, or dogma.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/15/2012 10:58:40 AM

Truthful. It is writen in de bible dat Moses saw a burning bush. Dem no seh dat de burning bush is de creator. Moses could not recognise de creator in front of him because he had been misled by religious teachings which seh God is a certain male person. Moses was not aware dat de burning bush is de Almighty because he was only expecting to see a certain male person fo de creator.
Dem should have known dat de most High is beyond mankind. Yes dem sould have known dat de most High is not limited to de body, image or name of any individual human being. Dem should have known dat de most high is not even limited to de image of de species Homo sapien. De Almighy is not limited to trinity. Higher n Higher is de Most High. High than bein high itself. beyond dis planet, beyond dis solar system, beyond dis milky way, beyond our imagination, deep into iration mystries is de Almighty. Great n thunderable is de most High. Blessed love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/17/2012 9:28:00 PM

The lord is life
the lord is the truth beyond words (though the word can lead us to the river of life one must drink the waters of life) (IandI tree of life needs roots of faith)
God is a experience not a description made up of words! Seek and you shall find. Here is a hint(and warning):

Matthew 20:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come , ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me in : 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick , and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , and fed thee? or thirsty , and gave thee drink ? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink : 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/17/2012 9:33:49 PM

I feel and see creation creator and creators as one. IandI. Christ is in Jah and Jah is in IandI All is One like the Father and The Son The Trinity and Jah fills all space and time and is beyond it all manifest and unmanifest infinite potential and power , omnipotent omnipresent, omnipotent, filling all things , all things rely on Jah but Jah relys on none...as waves emerge and return to the sea so all living things emerge from and return to Jah and are there for made from the image of Jah....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/17/2012 9:39:24 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:28:17 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Hon.Priest Isaac speaks on the importance of knowing The Creator

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/14/2014 7:44:20 AM

GIVE THANKS 4 LIFE

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/16/2014 7:28:11 AM

JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/16/2014 11:04:43 PM

blessed to all

yes I, the question who is god is not an ultimate challenge at all its a mere concepts , ancients refer to god as life itself which is not a concept , InI ancient or natural (Ital) livity is a way of worship to life or being in harmony with life , being one with it. all talks about god are again just talks and concepts are in fact childish, silence reveals life not talks, meditation is the key of it.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/16/2014 11:45:32 PM

"God" differs from people to people and person to person so "NOBODY" can 'prove' "WHO" God is. If a I show a I say dis 'proves' So-n-So God but d I don't except 'my' proof, dey say dis 'proves' why e is not God an dis one yah is God but a I don't except e proof den wat was proven? Only dat God and proof is a CONcept different from I to I. Every time a I go look fa God d I get further way from God, for if God deh in everything and everywhere why I a search fa God and prove "who" God is when God is everywhere everything everyone, life creation continuation. But Yes I, Duru a silly argument with no winner!

Blessed Ever Loving!!! Live Up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I