Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4805&start_row=11

'The ultimate challenge' Who is God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/24/2012 2:47:29 AM

HOLY MOST HIGH... JAHOVIAH.... JAH RASTAFARI - HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: topsy Sent: 10/30/2012 12:28:43 AM

I do believe there is God and God is love. But only those who love their neighbors will know the existence of God. Do you love your neighbor? An information post here might help many unbelievers- http://www.worldtransformation.com/is-there-a-god/

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/1/2012 1:01:36 PM

Truthful. God is love. Its a pity dat many religion people have used de name of God as a divisive n downpressing tool. If God is love de de name of God is not supposed to be de root of discrimination, hatred n percecution. If God is love then why do people who claim to be following God hate one another over defferent names used for God? Why hate one another over differen't oppinions or beliefs on images of God? One thing I have noticed with many religion people (including rastas) is dat when yu have a conversation with dem dey would spend a great deal of time telling yu who dem think God is n end up not telling yu about love. It seems like what is important to dem is to convince yu on who God is than to teach about love which is God. Evidence to dat is de fact dat many will fail to show yu love if yu openly disagree with dem on dat somebody or something dem tell yu to be God. Many people claim dem know God more than others, some even go to de extent of claiming dem are God chosen from birth but de truth is is there are very many differen't opinions/beliefs on God n dis has been goin on for thousands of years. So I man conclusion is dat de reason why there is all dis diversity in opinions about God is dat God is omnipotent n is not limited to one form. I n I cannot all agree who God is but I n I can agree to live love. Peace n Love to all.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/1/2012 1:10:15 PM

We all much change ourselves before we change anything else.
we all need to live and be love, it seems as you was saying certain Religions have forgotton this, for example the catholic church who slayed many many people in the name of "Jesus christ" and all i see from the gospel is that christ tough love. they are far from these teachings and need to search themselves

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 11/1/2012 1:20:46 PM

Blackheart,

Do you know yourself that Haile Selassie I is God?

Do you see Haile Selassie I as God?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/1/2012 2:25:47 PM

Greetings Black heart,

InI agree with the I post to certain degree for InI own faith. The truth is people look to complete the assignment given to them by Christ by baptizing people and leading one and ones to salvation, but without the spirit of discernment one will just annoy or even aggravate the person. Jah say that you can have all spiritual gifts but will gain nothing without love. Love breakdown the barrier and build healthy relationships with all walks of life and doesnt force one to follow, you can love someone and they may never follow you persay but will adapt the lifestyle . From what InI learned as a youth from InI fada is that Rastfari teaches the root, love, which is Jah and it is crazy cuz in the begginng InI was practicing western christianity and barely saw the fruit of love, but did see the weed of fear, constricting Jah creation into a religion by scaring them of what will happen if dem never heed the warning, foolishness, Christ never scare but love, and that love bring life.

Rastafari

P.S. I agree there shouldnt be no schism, for everyone understands love but yet dont know its true character, if InI is to deep..ask the i to expnad. Jah bless brother and sisters, the most beloved of the most high our creator, our potter.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/1/2012 3:24:15 PM

My lord. I man personaly don't see God to be limited to one individul person who lives or lived in dis planet. I believe God does manifest himself on different people (including Selassei I), animals and even objects. It is said dat God did manifest as Mechelzidek, later as Christ then after 2000 years as Selassie I. To be honest with yu I have never met all dis people so I if there is something I can tell yu about them, it is based upon what I have lerned or heard not through personal experience. If yu tell I dem are God then to I it means God is beyond de image of each and every one of dem because he can manifest on different people. Brother I have never met his Majesty so I don't want to say much about HIM but I can tell yu about de creator because I do see de creator often. Sometimes he/she manifest himself as a bird, snake, other animals, a person, objects, iration forces like fire, de next person I talk to n even Iself. I might even sometimes reason with yu n not be aware dat I'am talkin to Jah. I man try to look beyond iration for de irator. Blessed love.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/1/2012 3:25:15 PM

topsy,
Much thanks for the link!
Bless

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/2/2012 9:10:38 AM

Yes King,

Jah manifest in all things, InI are the offspring, his iration, thats why InI must love iveryone, but to follow dis, InI must love him first. Jah is spirit and endures forever and ever without end amd cam manifest in anything just Melchisidec, Christ, Selassie and InI, and if InI is not careful in how we treat one another InI can miss the blessing. Give thanks Black heart

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/14/2012 7:41:12 AM

blessed to all

yes I,blackheart give thanks,
d question "who" cannot be valid for god simply for god is life and d knowing of god is by love , to love to live is godliness, and is d only true worship or oneness.
d presence of life is d presence of god and d relationship of all is through love,in fact all is on perfect harmony, objects are living too hence d living atoms dat makes d form of any matter, d change of a certain form is wat ini call death is an illusion simply because ini identify iself with forms instead of life then death become a valid statement but in fact an illusion because ini is life not d form,
life is ever changing and ini movement is love,
love is eternal so is life is eternal,for this realization(real eye zion) death,fear,greed,ego,dogmas..... will simply vanish like a smoke.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I