Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4803&start_row=1

Snoop Dogg Realization

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2012 10:14:10 PM

“I feel like I’ve always been Rastafari, I just didn’t have my third eye open.”

“I want to bury Snoop Dogg and become Snoop Lion,” he said at a press conference."

If only more and more will be awakened by Rastafari that are celebrity's and role models ...

Its happeningOne by One every one is being woke up by Rastafari, One by One this Fire is Burning , this light is spreading ova Jah people like a flame from lamp to lamp ....Rasta is Future...

http://elev8.com/584295/snoop-dogg-on-becoming-snoop-lion-i-want-to-bury-snoop-dogg-video/

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2012 10:26:17 PM

I quit listening to Snoops Dog Music after coming home to Rastafari.

Now I may be able to hear Snoop Praise Jah and make King Music. The Most High Music. Jah Bless Him if he does and its it on Mainstream music stations in America...
no reggae on radio Stations in American...Very rare

Rasta Music speaks justice and truth, Word Sound power

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 8:39:51 AM

Snoop Lion should Use rap and hip hop platform to teach Rasta to the Ghetto youths...the poor man feel it.
Need some Iritual riches to compensate for the material riches they lack.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/20/2012 1:01:52 PM

Snoop? I can't wait to see the Brother's works. If he follows the Trod or does "What's in his heart". Even funnier Yah tells him to do something the opposite of what the High Priests taught him.

Do your thing Snoop Lion. ONLY YAH IS THE HEAD

Messenger: ishe Sent: 3/27/2013 2:34:34 AM

I saw this post and I wanted to put out there on this forum something I found concerning Snoop Lion.

The rapper - who changed his name from Snoop Dogg last year after becoming immersed in the Rastafari movement during a visit to Jamaica - has angered members of the community who believe his new-found spirituality as a gimmick to promote his upcoming reggae album and documentary, both titled 'Reincarnated'.

Bunny Wailer, a former member of Bob Marley and the Wailers, has accused Snoop of ''outright fraudulent use of Rastafari community's personalities and symbolism'' and claimed the 41-year-old star has failed to meet ''contractual, moral and verbal commitments,'' of their way of life according to website TMZ.

Rights group Rastafari Millennium Council also expressed their upset with the 'Drop It Like It's Hot' hitmaker - whose name change to Lion is thought to be inspired by the Lion of Judiah, a symbolic figure in the Rastafarian culture - in a seven-page letter addressed to the star.

In it, they say ''smoking weed and loving Bob Marley and reggae music is not what defines the Rastafari Indigenous Culture.''

Snoop infamously suggested he was ''Bob Marley reincarnated'' following his soul-searching trip to the Caribbean country last year and claimed he has the support of Bob Marley's children over his move.

I'm confused by contractual, moral and verbal commitments. Why I am confused is the ongoing, and obviously eventual issue about the Incients Health Care in Ras Tafari as a starting point.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/27/2013 10:32:35 AM

On the subject of our bredren Snoop Lion InI can not say whether He is or is not a true Rastaman because that would be making the assumption InI have a right to place judgement I've always respected him as a rapper and overstood he would live his life anyway he felt like without regard to how others felt about it and that earned him my respect as a man so let us not judge him on his past but on His future works in the name of Jah though he may need to fulfill his word If he made a promise to Rastafari then his word should be honored. Peace and Love

Praise The Most High Emperor Haile King Selassie I
King of Kings Lord of Lords
Elect of God
Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/27/2013 7:37:44 PM

I love Bunny Wailer, I believe theres a reason why hes the only wailer still around today.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2013 4:04:33 PM

Snoop Dogg. Snoop Lion should continue to Grow in Jah Light. Snoop Dogg is Dead. Snoop Lion is risin and is reincarnate of Bob Marley.
Welcome the Bob Marley Spirit.
Its the message in the Music that opens others to the Truth.
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/31/2013 5:06:38 PM

Snoop was around bfore Bob die so its not true dat he is his reincanate. How can yu be a reincanate of a person bfore him pass flesh. To be reincanate of somebody yo birth affe come after his death not bfore death.

Messenger: DavidOfJudah Sent: 4/1/2013 9:13:52 PM

Yeah that Snoop "Lion" is just a sellout Babylonian who sold out us Rastas, man. Nothing more than a fake robot infiltrating the movement.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I