Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4795&start_row=61

Nyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/21/2012 8:44:52 PM

I'm flattered, but the I can see from that video that I'm no Elder. The beard might make I look about 30, but I'm 21 still, so save the reverence for Elders like Ras Bandele, who's the Nyahbinghi Incient featuring in the same video.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/22/2012 11:25:42 AM

Yes I thats the video. I only knew it was the I because the bredren in the turban mentioned the I was doing some work around the grounds.
Its nice to be able to put a face to the name Nazerite I. Blessed work Idren

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/23/2012 7:25:42 AM

Yes I, Blessed Barrack gets around. Seems there isn't Rastaman in England who hasn't met him at some point. He's on a more serious works than I too. All I have to do is tend the garden.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/23/2012 8:11:43 AM

I had no Idea that was Blessed Barrack, only last week I listened to a interview of his and Tony TafarI, Blessed Barrack speaks a lot of sense

Blessed Love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/24/2012 2:26:24 AM

i didn't see the video...

but yes, spiritual over material age/

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/24/2012 6:48:40 AM

Matthew, I had the same thing when I met him the first time in that meeting before the video. I've loved the man's music from ages back, but he gave his name as Binghi Congo Nyah, so I was sitting in the meeting thinking, "this Ras looks and sounds just like Blessed Barrack". It wasn't until after that he said his name was Barrack and it clicked that the reason he looked and sounded like Blessed Barrack was because he is Blessed Barrack. And yes I, he's earned the blessed part of the name for sure. Tony is the baldheaded Ras in the video as well by the way. Plenty of knowledge in his head and plenty of fire in his heart.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/27/2012 5:38:23 AM

Give thanks Nazarite I
I heard a Tony TafarI interview on voice of Africa a while back, at the time I couldn't overstand what he and the Global council were about However the latest Interview on Black Truth radio, really cleared things up for I. Blessed works the I them ar doing putting I Majestys words into action.

Nazarite I keep I updated on the mission, link I if theres any thing ones and ones in the North can get involved with, The I is based Chapel town, Leeds

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/27/2012 6:09:34 PM

Just spread the word that it is Organise and Centralise time NOW, and that I and I have this gift from Haile Selassie I H.I.Mself to help I and I achieve it.

The website and facebook page are updated fairly regular now, so the I can check for any updates there Idren.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I