Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4787&start_row=21

JAH-RASTAFARI.COM, A open letter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 6:06:47 PM

Matthew wrote: "Soe no one offended I, I let I ego mislead I, I should of had faith that Selassie I would raise the Irits of the Forum. RasTafarI always delivers for InI. See how Honourable Prophet Abraham was sent to the site, how Black Christ Salvation posted the videos he posted, and how the direction of reasoning changed when it did. Selassie I is InI guiding light.Yes I NordMan InI father is so great"

Oh my goodness! Jah used this whole process to call the prophet in and bring Christ Salvation back and bring you back as well, Matthew. Seems mystical, doesn't it? Doesn't it feel great to be Jah's instrument of peace and understanding?

I guess it really is true: Everything happens for a reason.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 8:31:27 PM

Everything in due time and season.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/10/2012 5:55:06 AM

Yes I, Empress Chica
What about the I? I read your feeling somethings not quite right with the Christian church? You no longer feel at home or comfortable there? Who led you here Empress? Who called the I? Dont be mislead by others Empress Emperor Hailie Selassie I IS the Most High. RastafarI people will be led towards RasTafarI. If you dont try them shoes on how will you ever Know if they fit? Can the I put the doubt to one side and Just ask for guidance from the Creator, InI Father always delivers !

Ark I say
"every thing in due time and season."
SELAH

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/10/2012 3:19:44 PM

Greetings to you, Matthew.

I have not been comfortable in the Christian church for quite a few years now. I keep asking myself, "Chica, why do you continue to subject yourself to this worship service when you are always complaining about the wrongs that are so blatantly evident in this church?"

Matthew, I cannot even tell you the last time I went to church and there was no mention of money! Every single solitary time I go to church, every week of every month of every year, this subject comes up. What the hell are they doing with all this money?

Of course, I know what they're doing. The hierarchy of the church is: Bishop, District Elder, Local Elder, Local Pastor. Local pastor takes $$ to Local Elder. Local Elder takes his cut and passes the rest to Distict Elder. District Elder takes his cut and passes the rest to Bishop. Bishop gets the biggest cut and so on and so forth.

But what about the old woman whose house just went into foreclosure? She came to church in tears asking for help. She has been faithfully serving the church and contributing her $$ all her life. Guess what the church told her?

God will provide. We have no money to give you. Don't you have sons who are working? Your sons should be helping you to save your house. That is not the church's business.

The Christian church here in the USA is no longer about the business of bringing others to Christ and creating fellowship. The church is about business and money -- your money, my money, everyone's money.

Not to mention the other appallingly sinful things that men of the cloth perpetuate on a congregation. And they act as if it is their Jah-given right to misuse Jah's chilcren! That attitude makes me sick to my stomach.

I feel the church of the future will be small gatherings that don't cost a cent to join, where the Bible is discussed and taught -- gatherings like this forum. People are getting sick and tired of being sick and tired of how the church dysfunctions and these people are searching for alternatives.

For about two years now, I began having a really strange experience, can't explain why this started happening, but it did. I had forgotten all about this, but when I was reasoning on another thread with Brother Soe, it came to mind.

Whenever I would get really tired, I would sit on my sofa and close my eyes. Then when I open my eyes, I would feel this burst of energy all around me and my eyes would flutter nonstop then the energy would start taking shape. Then I would see these beautiful rasta people. I call them rasta people because they had dreadlocks and the women had long flowing dresses of brilliant color. They would be moving around, Matthew, just living life. It felt like I was actually looking into another dimension in time. It was sort of an eerie feeling, but I wasn't afraid. Actually, I was a bit fascinated. Then I would close my eyes again, and the same thing would happen once I reopened my eyes.

This would only happen to me when I was really, eally exhausted. A friend of mine suggested it only happens when I'm tired because that's the only time I allow my brain to calm down and get quiet, so during that quiet time, these visions come. I had no idea what the visions meant, but I did feel somebody was trying to show/tell me something.

Then one day while internet surfing for nothing in particular, I come upon the Jah Forum. It was like stepping into a new world. I began to think, "Chica you have always strived to live a very simple life that is pleasing to Jah. Perhaps you will find a community of like minds here. Stay a while and see what grows."

So here I am, Matthew, with so much to learn. I believe I have been led here by Jah, not by accident. Jah is so mystical in that regard. We never really know what He's up to, do we? But I know this: Jah's timing is perfect, Jah's purpose is perfect and when the spirit of Jah is beckoning, my own spirit responds. It's good to be here. Blessing...

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/10/2012 6:36:05 PM

The ekklesia is the body of Yeshua. Don't cost a cent to join. To say to someone they must do something to "join" their local "church" is almost ridiculous. The earliest ekklesia were small gatherings in the home of someone. The way the bible explains it is not for everyone to sit down and shut up but for people to have a meal together and talk about Jah and read some scripture. Smaller more tight knit groupings make it easier to help each other follow Jah because for lack of a better term, the I knows all their business.

5 Now yif anyone has caused pain, zhe has caused it not to me, but ain some measure—not to put it too severely—to all of you. 6 For such a one, bthis punishment by the majority is enough, 7 so cyou should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8 So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him.

That don't sound like a giant church of strangers.

26 What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has qa hymn, ra lesson, ra revelation, sa tongue, or tan interpretation. uLet all things be done for building up.

Another verse that sounds like a smaller group of tight knit followers. Everyone has something to contribute. It encourages everyone to find their gift and share it among everyone else.

This is a good article showing how an ekklesia is really supposed to operate opposed to how "churches" operate now. Another thing is that offering is ONLY for feeding and helping the poor. The "leader" (seeing that he sets apart more time) is not to get paid a salary but the followers will help him out. Paul didn't ask anything of the "church" but he was himself a working man.

http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver/christian/biblical_church.html

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/11/2012 8:38:21 AM

Soe, this is the exact feeling I have been having, even though I did not find scripture to back it up. Something just been pushing me to get out of the church and find another path because the church has not been offering what it should be offering.

And I am not fond of large gathers. A mega church is simply horrific in my opinion. Nobody knows anybody and there's just this feeling of coldness and lack of care. I feel more warmth from this gathering meeting together on the internet that I sometimes do at church. That's not a very good commentary on the church, but that's the way I feel sometimes for real!

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/11/2012 10:34:06 AM

That's because a church is not always an Ekklesia as Jah intended. Ekklesia is not supposed to be impersonal and boring. People have perverted the word "church" from it original meaning. If the I would replace the word "church" to the word ekklesia or assembly when the I reads her Ible things become a lot more clear.

Love and overstanding unto the I

One.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/11/2012 10:35:49 AM

The ekklesia is not to be broken up like these denominational people do. Who would dare divide the body of Yeshua?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I