Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4785&start_row=11

credibility

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 5:01:32 AM

Nothing worth having is easy to obtain. We are born into this world of sin and we call this world Babylon.

Think of Babylon as a GIANT sofa made of sin. The I was born on this sofa and The I sits upon it all day. Most of the time The I's physical needs (food, water, shelter) can be met while sitting upon this sofa.

Babylon sofa of sin then says to The I that if The I wishes to be more comfortable place (having money,houses,cars and clothes) then the I must travel (work) to a further place on the sofa.. Only thing is that the sofa gets more "comfortable"(more money,cars,clothes) but never any happier. Each time The I gets to a more "comfortable" spot The I becomes uncomfortable and wishes to reach a new spot. Deeper and deeper into Babylon.

The I then realizes he needs to get off this couch and go to Jah in Zion. The I trods backwards giving up his possessions becoming less "comfortable". This is how Babylon says "You are nothing without me, you can't even eat without me!!!" "Jah doesn't exist!! Zion doesn't exist!!"

But InI knows better InI knows that this is Jah earth and InI can grow I own food build I own shelter and build Zion. InI knows Jah is no fairy tale. When InI sees Zion it becomes easy to give Babylon back her money, cars, clothes and shelter. Jah will provide clothing and shelter for InI. Jah alone can grant InI the happiness InI seek.

Jah will help InI build I own sofa (Zion).

InI is no longer tricked or fooled. InI knows that one can gain 1000x more happiness building his own house with his own two hands than to work for Babylon and get a loan and be in "debt" to Babylon. The vegetable InI grows from a seed with love will taste 100000x better than any vegetable grown with chemicals from Babylon food production.

Stay strong

Build Zion movement.

Blessings love and respect unto the I

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 5:47:32 AM

Nice teaching, I've always loved to learn from metaphors, because I love to connect all things in Iccordence to all things.
My old therapist used to until she sold her soul to Babylon.

Some pagan guy I used to know who also claims to part of the secret society of mystery babylon told I was moving from couch to couch, but Jah knows he must choose his cap and wear it, metaphorically speaking. I must say Good Over Evil.

So how do you think Snoop Doggs new realization of being a Rasta us going to affect the universal suffering of Rasta people Iniversally?
If we don't have the right image of Ra-s TaFar-I, how can we progress?

Blessed

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 9:12:46 AM

First as a trivial fact InI is not a "Rasta" so to speak because InI does not sight Selassie I as Jah himself in the flesh. InI sees him as a good man with good teachings but unto InI the only man that is Jah himself is Yesuah(Jesus).

InI big up Rasta livity because most Rasta live a life of a true Christian. Rasta teach InI many things along the years. Teach InI to read the Ible and search for truth first and foremost and live in Inity love and respect with all people regardless of differences. InI could go into more detail but I will answer the I question.

Rasta/Christianity has always been about Jah and Jah first and only. InI does not know if snoop dog is a sincere Rasta or not. That is for Jah to judge and only time will tell

Jah change the image of people and people cannot change the image of Jah. Snoop dogg is neither the first or last Babylon music artist to take the name of Rasta. Rasta don't change. Rasta change you.

The truth will always remain.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 3:15:14 PM

Thrn you find a different name.
I once called myself Ras Moses, because like Moses I start out as a child on the Nile, til Tafari picks me up for a Father of the Fatherless and a judge of the widows is God in His Holy Habitation
I walk by the burning bush
From the Fire I come so to the Fire I must return
But I AM A YOUTH, and not worthy of the name Ras Moses.
Whites cannot just one day say " lRas" cause we are not the HEADS of RasTafari movement

SATTA

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 2:36:12 AM

InI started the trod for the real truth about 6-7 years ago on this forum when InI was 13-14. InI use the name SOERASTA which means Seeker Of Enlightenment in Rasta. InI has reached great overstanding over the years but never decided to change the name. The name is just a name it is all about what the I represents as a man or womban. If the I calls a fork a spoon it doesn't change the purpose of the object.

The I says a "white" cannot take the title of "Iras" because they are not heads of Rastafari movement.

The only head of Yesuah or RastafarI is Yesuah or RastafarI the man himself. There are not many "heads". The only thing with many heads is the beast of Babylon.

Ible says Yesuah (or RastafarI the man whom are supposed to be the same person) is the head of the Ekklesia. The people are just the "body" so to speak.

If Yesuah is Haile Selassie I then Yesuah say all men are equal under Jah. Jah is the master of all. Even Selassie I teach this. White or black rich or poor "bondservant" or master, man or womban are equal in Jah eyes.

InI love the I.

one.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 3:35:13 AM

The reason I said that was because Binghi call themselves Ras and Ras means Head. I understood that as meaning head of movement Rastafari, not head of RAS TAFARI, seeen

Like Ras Pidow is one I heard of before

Genuinely, man is God, so wha? If one takes upon him the name Ras, then he is a god, but not JAH.
Understand?

From my knowledge which is not always correct, they take upon the name Ras, then that is a big deal. Some dude who owns a restaurant in California calls his restaurant Ras Rickys. That is disrespectful because he not even serving full Ital, so its a shame really
I am trying to rep Rastafari, because RasTaFarI save my life in the cold winter chill giving mr heat and light

Love bro

-------—-----—

But I do really want to kno what some think bout Snoop Dogg

He said
"Rastafari called ME."
I know what he is saying

Plus, the man got nuff millions, hopefully he does use not abuse those earnings for benefit of Rastafarian people.

—-----------—---

One Soul

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 3:36:50 AM

Oh, excuse I, SNOOP LION, YES I

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 4:38:18 AM

To call the Iself "head" can be a blasphemy upon the name of Jah deepening on how the I means it. A name is just a collection of letters.

Jah head of the Ekklesia (means assembly of peoples some Ibles call it "church")

Jah word says he is the head and we are the "body" together we are one with Jah as a whole "person" (for lack of a better word) We are the "body" because we receive instruction from the head whom is Jah and Jah word. The body does what the head tells it to do zeen?

In reference to Ital. Ital is good but these are not as important as Jah livity. Yesuah eat fish. And if the I sight Selassie I as Jah then Selassie I eat meat too.

One must not only concentrate on less trivial things. Rasta/Yesuh is in the heart and this is the most important.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 8:45:30 AM

Yea, I heard some claims bout I & I God & King JAH RastafarI eating raw meat. Selassie I Still Always and FarIver

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/20/2012 1:10:07 PM

Fyah don't let wicked people and liars confuse the I

All the Incients who bun out babylon and went into the hills, look at the Video when H.I.M. went to Jamaica and it shows Rases invited to meet the Emperor.

True secret anyone telling you different is not of the Emperor.

No work, No babylon clothes, but heads of government have to acknowledge I and I.

HEAR IS A GOOD ONE PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANY WORK FOR YAH YAH LIKE TO TALK.

HOW CAN YOU HELP OTHERS IF YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF.

Abba told us do the best you can so that the whole people can uplift.

But the devil is a spy and likes to tell black people how to be black

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I