Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=478&start_row=11

King James version of the Bible

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/18/2004 2:15:28 PM

Question Ark I, what does the 'Red Letter' mean is it another seperate version of the KJB with more switching stuff around?

Ras ElI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/18/2004 11:26:41 PM

I think the Red Letter version just means that they write Christ words in red ink so it stands out over the other words in the new testement.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/19/2004 8:14:31 AM

Off the topic but InI have a question? (again)
Is the name Damien in the Bible. I am not sure but I think it is a demon or maybe translates to demon. Some one enlighten me.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/22/2004 12:36:36 AM

No, the name Damien is no where in the bible.

I don't know much about the history of that name.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jahproperty Sent: 1/12/2017 7:45:34 AM

king James was a satanist who whorship quote unquote the devil if you read revelations it say he that has an eye will see my take on that is the more you gain knowledge the wiser you become and you realise that so called apostle Paul is a liar and the new testament was commissioned so mankind could be controlled and to this day we are controlled mentally as you read you overstand simple things e.g Paul changed his name from Saul to Paul which Saul is a Hebrew name and Paul is a roman name so how could he have converted?then all the books have roman names ,even the so called cusifixion the Romans was shown as the kind people and the Hebrews as wicked when in reading the Romans had invaded the Hebrews land and the contradiction goes on so from you let go them bible you start living in my opinion them bible was given by the slave master's so why rasta a use them in this day when we are spiritual beings still it says many called few chosen would like some feedback back

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/12/2017 3:04:18 PM

I don't know about calling James VI/I a satanist but definitely a battyman.

-------------------------------------------------
The personal relationships of James VI and I included relationships with his male courtiers and his marriage to Anne of Denmark, with whom he fathered children. The influence his favourites had on politics, and the resentment at the wealth they acquired, became major political issues during his reign.
Growing up, James (b. 1566) did not know his parents — his father, Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, was murdered in 1567, and his mother, Mary, Queen of Scots, was forced to flee when she married the suspected murderer, James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell. His maternal grandparents died before he was born; his paternal grandfather was killed in a skirmish while James was still a boy, and his paternal grandmother lived in England. He had no siblings.[1][2] His first documented male favourite, at the age of 13, was his older relative Esmé Stewart, 1st Duke of Lennox.[3]
James adopted a severe stance towards sodomy using English law. His book on kingship, Basilikón Dō;;ron, (Greek for "Royal Gift") lists sodomy among those “horrible crimes which ye are bound in conscience never to forgive”. He also singled out sodomy in a letter to Lord Burleigh giving directives that Judges were to interpret the law broadly and were not to issue any pardons, saying that "no more colour may be left to judges to work upon their wits in that point."[4]
However, nearly two centuries later, Jeremy Bentham, in an unpublished manuscript, denounced James as a hypocrite after his crackdown: "[James I], if he be the author of that first article of the works which bear his name, and which indeed were owned by him, reckons this practise among the few offences which no Sovereign ever ought to pardon. This must needs seem rather extraordinary to those who have a notion that a pardon in this case is what he himself, had he been a subject, might have stood in need of."[5]
-------------------------------------------------

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/12/2017 5:20:49 PM

DEMONOLOGY by KING JAMES I of ENGLAND

Written by King James I and published in 1597

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I