Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=111

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 12:26:41 PM

Soerasta02 wrote: "Yesuah livity sight dat a man shouldn't pray in public PERIOD. Christian tradition pray inside the church infront if everybody!!!!"
The sermon on the Mount was a very public place. It is also the place where The Lord's Prayer was first prayed. So if a man should not pray in public, period, why was The Lord's Prayer played in public?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:36:48 PM

Where does it say that a prayer was prayed? The sermon on the mount was Yesuah teaching, preaching to the multitudes. Where does it say prayer?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:37:47 PM

Matthew 5:1-4

When he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain. After he sat down his disciples came to him. Then he began to teach them by saying:
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:41:12 PM

Luke 11:1-4

Now Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he stopped, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.” So he said to them, “When you pray, say:
Father, may your name be honored;
may your kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread,
and forgive us our sins,
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
And do not lead us into temptation.”

Notice first he was praying "in a certain place" he was teaching them not actually praying

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/4/2012 12:49:12 PM

In dat case then de number of animals was too big to be acomodated in dat ark. If u can imagine how many different animal species are found around de world (then multiply de number by dat 7, u get a very big number). Was dere enough food in de ark to sustain Noah n all de world animals species fo up to de 7 months mentioned in de bible? If u can also imagine de size of de quantity of food dat can be enough to sustain all animal species fo 7 months. It seems like dis is just a mythical event.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:54:51 PM

Baby animals aren't that large of much of any species and as far as food. Jah handle these things. Jah is not limited by normal human earthly things. If he was then he would not be Jah. InI overstands what the I is talking about. Most likely the reason these things weren't written in scientific depth ect. was because it was common sense that Jah could do these things. Walking on water ect. the theme of Jah and what makes Jah, Jah is his ability to do things that seem impossible. That's the whole point of Jah.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 1:00:17 PM

"Logic" is a faithless human condition so to speak. One can also have this awesome power thru Jah. It's a matter of faith not a matter of "fact."

Even gravity is still only a "theory" because it can't be proven as a law. Jah makes fools of men wise in earthly things. These scientists that study the ways of Jah ect. Are all starting to jump onboard because they keep seeing evidence.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/4/2012 4:35:22 PM

Bro. What do u mean when u seh its a matter of faith not a matter of fact? Does it mean dat de I realise dat dis Noah story might not be true. Now u start to sound more like those who indoctrinated to braiwash I n I black people. De story of Noah has been used to insult n humiliate black people by some. Now some black people even believe it dat dem are cursed because dem were made to believe mythical stories dat are insulting us black people, since dem were told to have faith instead of finding de truth. What dem didn't realise is dat we black people don't even come from Noah. Why not base faith on facts anyway? Love n peace still.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 5:48:18 PM

Soe:

You are correct, I referenced the wrong bible passage in regards to The Lord's Prayer. Thank you for the correction.

OK, so by the word saying he was praying "in a certain place," then that is to suggest it was in private, yes?

So when we go to church and pray, we are praying in "a certain place," yes? So we are also praying in private, yes?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 7:00:49 PM

SOERASTA02 SAID:

"InI doesn't believe the Ible is "incorrect". The message remains. If someone erased all of the Ible only had the golden rule it would still be the same.

Love thy neighbor.

That pretty much spells out everything.

Which part of the Ible does the I think is incorrect?"

I, Jesse, say even the bible says scriptue has been currupted!

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise,
for we have the law of the Lord,”
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
has handled it falsely?

The corrupted people are not loving their neighbor sacrificing animals , and that was part of the law in the bible. it is just mis-leading, jesus crist did not sacrifice animals but rather set them free and turn the money table when they were being sold on the sabbath to be burnt and eaten for pleasure saying its a sacrifice to the lord as a evil excuse when the were just feeding their lust for eating flesh...

that was falsly put in... there is much research proving this. Scholars have concluded this; that this was added by the pens of people who wanted an excuse to continue eating flesh.

daniel was a true jew and ate only fruits and vegatables.

Love your neighbor the golden rule is not just for other people but all of life all of Jahs creature and allo of life must be ove and treated as ones self..

this can be misleading for I and I when reading the old testament.... it must be discerned and one must find truth for self , the bible can lead us to the truth but the truth ultumently is within us.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I