Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4762&start_row=1

2 questions

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/15/2012 4:28:45 PM

Which version of de bible Rastafari praise?

I do not support myself therefore I cannot eat Ital. I do not have the strength to stop eating all meat as I cannot replace it with ital food. I could easily live an ital lifestyle if that was my surrounding. I have no craving for any Babylon foods, in fact I enjoy Ital food more. So I had a question is it righteous to Jah if i stop eating pork only? for example i will say to people i dont eat pork. Is this trodding closer to JAH, or a waste of my efforts? But i still will eat other meat.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/16/2012 2:51:26 AM

I wouldn't say it's closer to Jah,
but at least if you decide to quit pork only, I think to you it would be a very positive step towards ital lifestyle, seen?
So I urge you to quit pork as you plan, though it couldn't be called righteousness as such!

I believe if you can quit pork, then you have got the potential to be a strict vegetarian in the end!

Bless..

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/16/2012 5:35:47 AM

When I started to trod Rastafari, pork was the first thing that got burned out of I diet. I had the same situation as the I, where I was young and still living with I parents, so every night they'd put a plate of meat in front of I, and I didn't have the strength to rufuse it. So I stopped eating the pork, and as I reached some higher levels, I had the strength to say no to the flesh and so for the past four years I haven't eaten meat and from three years since I left I parents house I diet has been Ital as possible.

Even from just cutting out the pork, the I will notice the difference, but don't stop there, because it isn't healthy to have all that rotting flesh inside.

As for the Bible question, I and I don't praise the bible. Ises go to the Most High, not to books. To study it though, get a study bible with notes on translation and things, because plenty of things are hidden and changed in many versions and with the translators notes and all the extra information, it makes things a lot clearer as long as the I has the will to study it in depth.

Blessed love

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/16/2012 1:55:56 PM

much thanks.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/16/2012 8:00:52 PM

yes thats exactly what happens Nazarite_I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I