Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4751&start_row=1

Amha Selassie I

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/8/2012 10:50:37 PM

Can anyone provide some information about the speech from 12.4.1974 HIM made in the palace grounds, where HIM claimed Zara Yakob as heir to the throne? And also the self-imposed King of Kings Amha Selassie I who was apparently crowned in exile? Is Haile Selassie the last of the King of Kings of Ethiopia???

Give thanks

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/9/2012 7:51:05 AM

Blessed heart of true divine LOVE my lord!

As InI all know Haile Selassie 1 was crowned on the 2nd of nov. 1930, according to the western calender. On this day it was said and ruled that He should be the last & final King of Ethiopia with the title "Negus Negast" i.e. the King of Kings.. (So Zere Yakob could very well be a heir to the throne...but he could NEVER be the "King of Kings") because that title is for One man, the Holy One of Creation, His Own Divine Majesty Haile Selassie I, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, the Alpha & the Omega, King of Kings and Lord of Lords..

There is no reason for INI to look to anyone else except H.I.M Haile Selassie I

HE IS JAH

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/10/2012 2:55:26 PM

Thank you brethren I could not understand cause my Kebra Negast refers to HIM as the Last of the Solomonic Kings, and then on Wikipedia it says Amha Selassie I. It's odd that in school they don't let us use Wikipedia for our reports, and then turn around and publishes nothing about Marcus Garvey and Haile Selassie I. One side democratic one side republic in one coin. The democrats tell them governments to this about Amha Selassie I was heir to the Throne of David which is secretly gaining power while the Republicans openly and admittingly exploit he people's the people's rights in order to gain power by just not printing anything about Ras Tafari or Garvey.

Babylon just wants power.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I