Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4748&start_row=61

PREMARRITAL SEX

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/24/2012 2:03:15 PM

Nazarite-I, thank you for this reasoning. I fully understand and appreciate your position. I believe it is a blessing that we can reason on such things and even disagree without being disagreeable. What works for one couple may not work for another, this is true. Please know that I wish you and your Empress the very best! Keep the faith.... One love...

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/24/2012 4:53:42 PM

I wouldn't even say I and I disagree Sister. Like I said, everything the I has said is truth.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/24/2012 6:41:16 PM

Thank you, Brother Nazarite-I. I'm just curious: How long have you been trodding the rasta path? You seem so knowledgeable, yet so young! Before seeing your picture in the video, I thought you were a middle-aged person. To discover you were only in your early twenties was quite a surprise. I've observed some reasonings by video of very mature rasta men. The way you reason in written form reminds me of the way they reason verbally. You reason like a very mature rasta man.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/24/2012 7:34:36 PM

Give thanks for the I's kind words Sister. The I isn't the only One who has said this to I, but normally it is not because of I Reasoning, because I am actually a very quiet man. Even before I began to manifest RastafarI I was an outcast because I was always sitting under a tree reading and thinking and watching quietly while the other children played. Through the tribulations I faced because of that (I'm not joking when I say the schools are the wickedest places in babylon) I learned to observe in great detail and when I do speak, I make an effort for it to be with the right words. I actually do the same a lot on this forum. There will be times when I just read and observe, and its not until the Reasoning develops that I speak. Lots of people even take I for a dumb fool because they think that I'm quiet through lack of knowledge or intelligence. Normally they are people who chat too much about things they don't know about, so I don't pay them any mind and just hold I tongue and get on with I works.

I was 16 when the reality of RastafarI dawned on I, so its been just over 5 years. In that time I've been abundantly blessed with opportunities to learn from and Reason with many Righteous people, and the Most High gave I the wisdom to know that even I worst trials and tribulations are good opportunities to learn and grow from. I've been reading His Majesty's words since 16, so I've made the most out of I access to education and knowledge too, which is why I have such skill with writing and a broad knowlege.

That being said though, I mouth is opening more and more these days so maybe its not even correct to say that I'm such a quiet man anymore. Still reserved maybe, but I've grown a lot into Iself in the past two years especially, and with I beard getting to be a bit less wispy and I locks only getting longer and thicker, maybe I shouldn't be surprised that Ones and Ones keep mistaking I for a man of 30...

Blessed love

Messenger: King David Jah Sent: 9/5/2012 3:22:24 AM

blessed thanks brethren
may the the blessings of jah rain upon you,the I has learnt loads of things from dis righteous reasoning. I DESIRE TO LEAN MORE
bLESSED LOVE AND PEACE.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I