Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4745&start_row=1

InI Father

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/3/2012 12:57:08 PM

InI father was able to stand for a cause and represent a group of people without belittling or vexing the next group of people. For example I majesty spoke about African independance from colonialism but was still loved by the people of the west, Selassie I is known as the father of Africa and the majority of I majestys works where consentrated on the Upliftment of Africa and Africans at home and abroad, but InI father never makes I as a European feel any less of a man or any less loved I Father is the greatest Diplomat, RasTafarI Is the example InI must follow , peace, love, brotherhood, unity, equal rights and justice.

I love I father more than words can express
Iternal praises to the Most High, King of all Imanity, Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/3/2012 9:53:19 PM

I and I Father Haile Selassie I is the Greatest Leader, God, and King of all time.

Selassie I stood up for the downpressed people of the world and showed mercy even to the wicked. A great example that I and I should follow.

Let Jah be Praised Itinually.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/4/2012 5:48:25 AM

Yes I, InI need to follow all the ways of our Jah and King. Selassie I is the highest of high.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/8/2012 6:32:54 PM

yes My Father is The father of All of Creation...

gotta keep the relationship strong between father and son. If that relationship between Jah and Mankind is not most high quality than life can never be of most high quality.

Obedience is greater than honor. Jahs Children are those who do his Will.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/9/2012 7:55:51 AM

Blessed love Matthew my brother, I just have a question for the I; which country in europe does the I reside in? I-man is in the kingdom of Sweden right now, but I am traveling soon and it would be great to link up.

Bless

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I