Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4735&start_row=11

Ital Bad?

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2012 11:43:01 AM

This is the original way it was said,

Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Some of the newer versions of the bible have put too much of the writer's interpretation in the translation. I have found this in many cases where the original word could potentially be interpreted in multiple ways, and one of the newer bibles would take one interpretation and use that as if it is the exact translation.

When you check that statement it says, For one "believeth" that he may eat all things. There is a reason it says "believeth" and not "knoweth".

Some people think they can eat anything, and pay the consequences for it with stress on their system and physical ailments. The One who eats herbs, knows that it is hard for the body to process certain foods, so is acknowledging the weakness of the body in that regard.

People who are vegetarian for a long time and then start eating flesh will usually feel the negative consequences of it on their digestive system and have other physical issues.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 10/12/2012 2:58:10 PM

Big Up RasTa.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 1:00:52 AM

ya can believe in anything, and do it, it doesnt mean its good for I

One can be weak in faith for meat and eat lots veggies

One can be weak in faith toward veggies and not care for them

(or one can eat lots of veggies because he beleives in them and not a dead peice of bloody carcass flesh)

as a man believes so he is, lives and eats.

I beleive in the blessing in plant foods, phyto nutrients, vitamins minerals enzymes, antioxidants and so many blessings discovered and undiscovered, I feel and know these blessings, they are there for those whos faith is in them , JAH feeds INI food from ZION

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 1:02:06 AM

The BEST, from The Garden as From the Beginning, foods that have seeds , from The Garden , as the beginning so it be Now and in END

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 10/17/2012 2:45:44 AM

Blessings in the name of His Imperial Majesty H.I.M
thanks for the advice & InI has given I . Every time I consume a meal I praise to Jah that is healthy for I body and health.

One Love Kings & Queens !

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 11:27:29 AM

I have no faith in satin or his foods

I have no faith in evil, but to JAH WORKS INI remain faithfull

our faith is the pointer of our direction , it good to have no faith for darkness evil and sickness and death, many believe in death so they live in that direction, destruction, sickness not nurturing or taking care of the human body or the body of earth.

Rasta come to HEAL and vitalize, BLESS Up MANKIND and make the EARTH GREEN again, Rasta come with a spiritual fire~~ purifying the body and vitalizing it replenishing all of creations bodys. This FIRE is where INI faith rests for Eternity.

Its the fire of life with in, like the sun that make all things grow, like the light of the world we are, its the fire INI feed with food and air in daily Livity increasing it brighter and brighter, the live warmer and warmer

closer and closer INI creature come to creation and the creator
closer and closer to the light we are, eating the fruits from the trees and the vegetables of the earth that are light in a package for INI to eat

These are called phyto~nutrients to science but to INI they are just blessing of LIGHT from JAH who says we are the light of the world and I dont think we should eat anything besides light contained in RAW PLANT FOODS , Wisdom link on this subject of food and light:
http://static.ideaconnection.com/docs/9335/Localvore+Institute+submission+to+MIX+Santa+Fe+04.23.12.pdf

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 11:29:09 AM

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK RIGHT ABOVE THESE WORDS

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I