Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4730&start_row=1

RastaFari & Education

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 6/21/2012 3:26:03 PM

Greetings in the name of his Emperial royal Majesty Haile Selassie I InI had a question about education InI be attending college this fall but doubt the career will take my interest are focused on Health field & Law yet both are not part of brethrens and sisthrens way of life medicine is Babylon and law is to oppressed at times, professors said that "religion" should not stop me from doing something I want and friends said Rastafari only exist in Jamaica and does not work in USA, I still remain strong behind my faith and don't know if I can do law or medicine and Jah approving in his eyes would be bad? one professor did mention that InI could still do law but not get involve with government.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/21/2012 5:55:09 PM

Learn and do good and Jah will approve.

A lot of people that deserve it need help with the law or medicine. Don't serve Babylon. Stand firm and grow in faith and the Most High Jah Rastafari will guide the I.

Have a look or do a search in the Rastafari Word section on this site.
There you will find many answers.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/22/2012 6:51:44 AM

Don't pay them any mind at all, they are just trying to muddy up the I's head with misinformation. I and I need Idren and Sistren with this kind of knowledge in this crucial time. How many Rastaman and wombman end up in court every year with a lawyer who doesn't overstand the downpression that babylon puts on RastafarI? How many Rastaman and wombman have health complaints but can't get the help they need from the doctor because they just offer heaps of pills and 'medicine' and don't overstand I and I Ital Livity?

Go read up I Majesty's words on education, law and healthcare and the I will see that there is no contradiction between I and I Livity and knowledge. Anyone saying to the I that arming the Iself with knowledge is foolish is the bigger fool and just doesn't want to see the I rise above their levels. Same thing with those who are saying that RastafarI won't prosper in the USA. RastafarI triumphs wherever I and I find I and Iselves, no matter the tribulation.

Don't think going into the education will be easy, because the institutions of education in babylon are tricky and set up in a certain way to make a certain kind of man succeed, so I and I will always get a fight from there, but they can't stop the I from gaining knowledge. The kind of false talk the I is hearing now is just the beginning of the fight, so firm up the Iself and burn out the false friends before they stab the I in the back, because anyone who tries to convince I and I that RastafarI can't prosper is no friend of I and I. They might talk all sort of sweet things alongside the foolishness about Rastafari, but trust I, because I ignored certain things about the people I moved with and just tried to get on with I life. Now the same people I called friend a year ago surround I with all sorts of wickedness and want to see I made homeless and never finish I education that I work so hard to juggle with I business and works.

Guidance and Itection
More strength

Blessed love

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 6/22/2012 8:09:35 PM

Thank you for the advise it did help reflect on how InI people need someone in the Babylon world to understand Rasta Livity both in medicine & law I will read Marcus Gavey readings brethren wisdom as well as asking the almighty Jah for guidance from this cold Babylon world, and to reveal InI snakes surrounding I during I path to success once again thank you! In the name of the conquering Lion of Judea and Emperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I