Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4721&start_row=31

Reincarnation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 1:27:14 AM

these outside sources you advised me to look for, are actually Babylon's teachings designed to confuse and obscure the truth rather than revealing it, seen?
So i won't seek that!

We all know that we all came from Adam,
And that everybody was destroyed expect Noah's family;
And that out of Noah, our Father Abraham was chosen...hence the beginning of our race and bloodline, the black race, Israel, Jacob.......seen?

So officially, we blacks, are Abraham not Noah, nor Adam, seen?
That's why i taught you that Abraham is the first officially recorded black person.......and from that time onwards, God established our race.

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 1:42:11 AM

and Black heart, listen again;

Stop talking about millions of years........
...this is scientific theories, it's nonsence!
Nobody lived in Africa for millions of years as you said, because this planet Earth is not that old, seen?

Be very careful with what you read on the internet.......it's Babylon!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/8/2012 1:50:32 AM

I man don't believ in absolute authority of de bible but I believe in absolute authority of de creator. De bible has no authority over I n I. It is just a tool invented by man to help remind other people to do good. I n I here knew we had to do good long before it arrive. Even elders did talk about questioning of de bible. So even I n I do question it when we use it. As fo de binghi principles, they are rasta teachings n they are de foundation of rasta livity layed by elders, u can't deny dat. What u don't realise is dat de elders were already writin de black man ible when laying de foundation. I man respect both de bible n de Nyahbinghi principles but non of de two things have authority over I fo authority belongs to de creator. Like I said I man is seekin fo more iledge n real truth so I also expect to learn even from u. So bro Kanjas don't lie fo de sake of debate just tel mi some facts I'll take dem. I man not debating but reasoning n learning. More fire.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 2:02:14 AM

raspect Black heart,

I realize both of us here are seeking truth and knowledge........so i won't share with you lies, no!

Where i am sure i will teach, and where i am not sure i will be taught and learn!

Love and raspect my brother!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/8/2012 2:55:51 AM

Raspect brother. U realy lied when u say Abraham was de first black man. Yu also should b care on how u interprete de bible. De bible also has been tampered by Babylon n has got a lot of theories too, some of which are far from de truth. So u can't just rely on it alone to find de real truth. Many people have interpreted de bible in many different ways to suite whatever lie dem are telin. As fo science it is a tool too, but it has proven to be a useful tool in finding de truth so I can't ignore it. So I do believ scientist when dem seh de earth is billions of years old n dat we black people originate ina Africa millions of years ago. Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 4:21:07 AM

Let me teach you;

In the beginning, when God created Adam, all races where in Adam, seen?
That means we blacks were there in Eden in the form of Adam!

So as man began to multiply, children were born to them but with slightly different traits from those of their parents, seen?
Nations were formed according to these traits they exhibited......
...you know, some kind of evolution really occurred, in the sense that naturally mankind tend to adapt his environment and adjust in order to perfectly suit the available conditions and circumstances, seen? Am not supporting Charles Darwin!

So somehow blacks were there, but not yet officially chosen, seen?

Then came the flood of Noah.

And finally God established His people Jacob.
And from that time, we Israelites, have regarded Abraham and Sarah as our first black parents, because no Gentiles came out of these parents, unlike Noah and Adam who also fathered the Gentiles besides us, seen?

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/8/2012 8:13:24 AM

Ras Kanjas, you said:

---------------------------
Stop talking about millions of years........
...this is scientific theories, it's nonsence!
Nobody lived in Africa for millions of years as you said, because this planet Earth is not that old, seen?
---------------------------

Scientific theories nonsense? Do you really reject the discoveries of modern science?

I have never heard of Haile Selassie I rejecting science, Selassie I worked very hard to bring modern science and technology to Ethiopia. Just because science says the world is billions of years old does not mean that the Bible is wrong, it just means that not everything in the Bible is to be interpreted literally.

Geologists have used the radiometric dating of meteors and Moon rocks and have found that the Earth formed about 4.57 billion years ago. Our species, Homo sapiens, has been around for only 0.000001% of geologic time.

Radiometric dating is not nonsense.

The numerical age of rocks can be determined by radiometric dating. This is because radioactive elements decay at a constant rate. During radioactive decay, parent isotopes transform into daughter isotopes. The decay rate for a given element is known as its half-life, the time it takes for half of the parent isotope to decay. The ratio of parent to daughter isotopes in a mineral grain indicates the mineral's age. The radiometric date of a mineral specifies the time at which the mineral cooled below a certain temperature. Scientists can use radiometric dating to determine when an igneous rock solidified and when a metamorphic rock cooled from high temperatures.

The relative scale of geologic time is based on superposition and fossil succession. Bodies of rock are simply ordered from oldest to youngest. Isotopic and cosmogenic dating provide an absolute scale in which events are measured. Milankovitch cycles, reflecting periodic changes in aspects of Earth's rotation, provide another means of measuring absolute geologic time, and when effectively employed they yield quite precise ages.

Both the application of the molecular clock to modern human populations and occurrences of fossil skulls indicate that Homo sapiens (humans) evolved in Africa slightly before 150,000 years ago. Sophisticated tools, made of bone and stone, and are characteristic of Homo sapiens also appear fossil record of East Africa in sediments ranging from about 100,000 to 200,000 years. The oldest fossils assigned to our species are three skulls from Ethiopia that were described in 2003. Radiometric dating of associated volcanic rocks established the age of these fossils as 154,000 to 160,000 years. With the human fossils were advanced tools, including knives, and bones of hippopotamuses that the humans butchered.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/8/2012 11:25:10 AM

Giv thanks bro Eleazer for de clarification n de infomation. U'v just given a clear explanation to I n I. Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 12:16:47 PM

Eleazar,

Do you believe in the absolute authority of the Bible or Science?

As for me, I only absorb those scientific theories and discoveries that conform or agree with God's Word.

Bless..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/8/2012 1:14:20 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I don't believe in the absolute authority of science or the Bible. I think the truth is found somewhere in between the two.

Science can't explain everything and the Bible is not always to be interpreted literally.

I do think that the Creator, Jah RasTafarI, created Mankind in His Likeness and Image.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I