Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4721&start_row=21

Reincarnation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/7/2012 5:51:20 PM

True dat, bro Mathew. It realy is about irits. So I n I haffe strive to gain more irits so that more revelation hepen to I n I as I n I ireticaly reason pon I n I deep iditations n lerned principles. These revelations are to help clarify things hepening to de flesh. De flesh was created for de soul to live in. So what do u bro Mathew believe hepens when u die? Where does de soul realy go? Blessed love.

Messenger: RastaD Sent: 6/7/2012 6:42:34 PM

What does irits mean?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/7/2012 6:44:15 PM

Irits is spirits bredren.
Well thats the question right there Idren Black Heart! I know if I follow I fathers teachings and I livity is strong enough in the flesh. I destiny is to be one in perfection with InI father RastafarI. Within this oneness I will also carry I ancestors who trod before I and I children who trod after I, to what degree I believe depends on the livity and choices made by I ancients and to be made by I Offspring. All righteous ones shall live and the wicked shall perish.

Selassie I reigns Iternal
Give thanks

Blessed Love

Messenger: RastaD Sent: 6/7/2012 6:49:04 PM

Brother matthew, what are your idea about zion

Does I n I enter zion in our physical state or as irits?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/7/2012 9:33:05 PM

When I mentioned earlier that the Bible doesn't say much about reincarnation, I had forgotten about the verse about John the Baptist.

Matthew Ch 11 mentions John the Baptist as being like the reincarnation of the Prophet Elijah from the Old Testament.

----------------------------
10] For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
[12] And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
[13] For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
[14] And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
[15] He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
----------------------------

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/7/2012 10:55:03 PM

Black heart,

perhaps the reason why i didn't understand you is because what you posted made no sense.......
...not because i fail to understand!

And don't you understand that Selassie-I is Solomon,
and that all what Solomon wrote and said belongs to Selassie-I?

it's amazing how you believe in reincarnation,
but fail to understand that Selassie-I is Solomon..............hahaha!

And how could you say that the Bible and the Nazarite vow came after the tradition of dreadlocks???????????????? you ain't serious!

we all know that before Moses and the black race came to Africa, this land belonged to the Cannanites, who were driven out because of their sin, right?
and that Moses wrote everything in the wilderness, that is before entering Africa, seen?

so what you posted is nonsene, no wonder i couldn't understand it!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/7/2012 11:48:20 PM

Eleazar,

After God had called Abraham, He established the black race with Abraham being the first black person or Father, seen?
Then He scattered Abraham's seed in Egypt, and after 400 years He gathered them in Africa................this is our beginning, seen?
So which many centruries are you talking about?

And this law of Moses was given to us blacks, that we should obey it and never disrespect it............
...that's why i said Selassie-I couldn't disrespect the law of the Nazarite, seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 12:22:23 AM

Black heart,

Do you believe in the absolute authority of the Bible, or you put Nyahbinghi principles above God's word?

I guess you exalt your Binghi teachings which do not conform with God's Word much more than the law of Moses!

And haven't you ever heard King Selassie-I saying that it was good for people to take a picture of Him in His palace garden,
so that we would realize that even in the 20th century, David would still defeat Goliath?
I guess you now understand that He refered to Himself as David..........no wonder i taught you that the same man is still Solomon, seen?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/8/2012 1:01:57 AM

Bro Kanjas what u'v just said is a lie. Africa is de birth place of mankind (oldest human fossil remains found ina Africa). De first people were black. Abraham was not de first black person. Who told u dat Abraham was de first black man? We black people have been livin here ina Africa for millions of years. Dis land is not fo Cannites but fo I n I black people. Even prophet Garvey said Africa fo Africans. What I man said about dreadlocks is true, I n I black people in Africa had locks long before de bible n de nazerite vow were writen. If u can come here den u can see what I seh is true. Dreadlocks is just an old culture thing here. Even some traditional healers wear dreadlocks. So dreadlocks are not only for nazerites n rastas here but fo many people. Before slavery there was no bible in dis part of Africa where I man stay. De people knew nothing about de bible n did not know about Israelites n Moses yet they had dreadlocks. Mau Mau fighters ina Kenya had dreadlocks yet dem were not nazerites. Bro Kanjas it seems like there is a lot for u to learn so don't limit your self to de bible. Just humble your self n look for information from other sources outside de bible. I am also seeking for iledge n I try to search for de real truth. So don't lie to I. Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 1:14:17 AM

answer me please,

Do you believe in the absolute authority of the Bible or Binghi teachings?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I