Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4708&start_row=1

As It Was In The Beginning

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/26/2012 12:42:52 AM

Blessings Upon Mankind In The name of Jah Rastafari.

I am here to inquire from All Rasta Idren Youths and Elders.

I am inquiring of the insight of truth each has be shown by the father of creation. The truth of howit was in the beginning.

As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. What does we Overstand about how it was in the beginning?

Perfect. United. Harmony. Natural. One with the land.

In the beginning Jah said we are to cultivate the land and dress it, to be a husband of the soil, and to work by the sweat of our brow .

This is a stap towards how it was in the beginning and is whats going take us back to the garden of eden . which is block by a flaming sword. Christ came to baptize with this fire and his word that is a sword...... I wrote on this in a post titled " fire swords blocking eden"

The fire is for knowledge ,Christ babtizes I in truth and only truth , the knowledge of truth will get us back to Eden,, the way it was in the beginning..

Any insight on the way it was in the beginning and settting that irection to move back into the perfectness of Jah creation. To be as Jah wills to no longer be seperated by devils illusions from who we are, And what makes us.

Who knows anything about how it was in the beginning? Those who Overstand please Enlighten I . Jah Bless and Guide
Zion is Our Home

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/2/2012 4:03:52 PM

You have very succinctly described what I am in search of. While I have no answer, I do intend to follow this thread daily in hopes of gaining knowledge. Thank you for starting this thread. Hopefully the wisdom will be imparted. Wishing you well...

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/2/2012 4:09:52 PM

Must one denounce Jesus as the only Christ, the only way to salvation in order to embrace rasta life?

Is it a requirement that rasta recognize Emperor Selassie as equal to Jesus and therefore Emperor Selassie is the Christ of this age?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/2/2012 10:06:09 PM

chica,

It is not necessary to denounce Jesus Christ to be Rasta. Some Rasta chant against the "white christ" image of Jesus promoted by the slavemasters, but many other Rastas accept the Black Jesus Christ.

To be Rasta, One must accept the Teachings of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/3/2012 2:37:35 AM

Selassie I teachings ARE Christs teachings
"Jah alone a Christian" (Culture)

Be blessed

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/3/2012 12:26:00 PM

We were given the Law of Moses, to keep!

But our fore fathers kept not the Law, that's why they fell!

So we will find our way back unto Jah, as it was in the beginning if and only if we keep the Ten Commandments, seen?
i.e. if we keep the Sabbath...then we will be back to Eden!

One love..

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/3/2012 4:19:20 PM

And thus experience heaven on earth, yes?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/3/2012 9:50:04 PM

After babylon is completely destroyed the Earth will be free from evil.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/4/2012 12:40:48 AM

Yes-I,
Heaven on earth for real...and God will be here with us!

And yes after Babylon has fallen...actually Satan will be bound for a thousand years,
while righteousness covers the earth just like water covers the sea!

Bless..

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/4/2012 6:12:17 AM

Yes I
Ras Kanjas the heaven on Earth the I just described is the Ithiopia I was speaking about on the other topic. To I Ethiopia is the begaining the root so if InI are going back to as it was in the begaining we are going back to the Iriginal Ethiopian way. Seen?

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I