Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4704&start_row=1

I see the harvest: reaping,sowing,karma

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/24/2012 1:57:42 AM

I see the harvest, its been here since I started planting the seeds of faith. Rastafari.

The harvest is NOTHING without sowing, planting, they are one thing.

There is no harvest separate from the seedtime. There are no works with out faith. No faith with out works , one thing.

How stupid it is to be focus on the reward, the fruits of actions more than the actions and works its self.

Rastafari is FRUITFULL. JAH WORKS. Lets follow the father of creation. WORK as his Will has commands each and everyone in our own way, this is the most devotional action we can do along with giving others the ultimate goal of knowledge to know about the truth and the wisdom to use the truth and be one with it, to know about and be the truth and be set free by Jah Allmighty.
Love Jah and listen, Love others and teach, for Jah reveals specific wisdom to each of us, no one knows it ALL, but together we know it all. I and I people are also One in Jah. EAch has a specific gift and part to play, find that place know your function, and I and I will rise as a whole, for no part can rise much higher than the body itself, it not a individual action and effort that is going attain the salvation of the earth but its a group a common effort up to each part to be lifted up and lift all of creation up.

Together we stand, divided we fall. We are One. No man is an island.

I cannot stop at the salvation and grace of my self, that would be selfish, and not following the example of our lord and savior.

I must walk in HIS ALLMIGHTY footpringts and heal and be a light, spread the truth, shout repentance to all creation and to chant down babylon the fallen way, chanct the currupion into its desruction like wind on fire is I and I breath and voice.

Keep waking up, become more and more conscious and the light will get lighter and light up the lamps of other souls.

Jah word is a seed, plant many words of Jah, plant many seeds in every heart for you know not what ones will sprout and thrive when the right conditions come and a spring of ones life comes forth and they are reborn.

This is part of what Christ said in Bible that you reap what you have not sown. That the word of Jah gets planted by his prophet(Bob MArley example.) and the soul the word of Jah falls on like a seeds in a fertile fields brings a harvest of life everlasting.
Peace Love and Joy to all Idren and Family
Blood is thicker than water
Nothing can separate Jahs Children from eachother and the Love of The father

The blood of christ is the blood of christ and who receives this blood are of One Body, The Body of Jah

The true fruits of our actions are not for the indiviual but for the body of Christ. Jah Rastafari

See the larger I-dentity, I and I larger body, christ calms the sea as if calming himself down, jah Rastafari opens the red sea and makes water come from a rock as if it is his body.
Who has no contol, self control and self effort over his indivual human body can have no power and control or much infuence on his larger body.....The Earth and Creation...For All Creatures are One With Creation and The Creator. And One . Who feels it know it.

The harvest is not in the earth but it is in I and I vision, I and I intention , I and I self-effort, and I and I divine will.

The harvest is is a dilligent heart mind mind a soul with the only tools and equipment are that of Jahs wisdom. For the harvest is right here in out hearts. The Kingdom of heaven is within.

we are all gardeners and every thought word and deed is a seed that will take us into babylon bondage or into Zion (Christ) consciousness. (The harvest is befor our eyes and its only seedtime.

So dont be attached to what we have allready harvested, good or bad, blessings or curse, a mix probably. But focus on the work befor our eyes and discern a;; things, inquire of the Lord find the right actions to take, when to take them. How to pray, move, think.... for each of these actions can grow babylon bondage or Zion Liberation.

Our life body is boat is our thoughts words and actions, and Jah Is the Rudder . Rastafari.

Our life-body is a fertile field every thought word and action is a seed . Dont buy gmo from monsanto or curses from the devil.
Be sure to go heirloom, the seeds of Jah perfect creation, plant the seeds of Jahs Blessings in your body-life.

John 4:34-36

King James Version (KJV)

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

Hosea 10:12
Sow for yourselves righteousness;
Reap the fruit of unfailing love;
Break up your unplowed ground,
For it is time to seek the Lord,
Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.

Galatians 6
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Jah Guide ~Bless~ Jah Rastafari

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I