Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4696&start_row=1

Should INI be afraid of Jah? FEAR JAH?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/13/2012 10:52:12 PM

I am doing a little study on demon possession..I watched rastafari rising episode on demon possession but it seems edited and dead,,,cut and uncomplete...Babylon screens everything on you tube..
Anyway I came upon this page check out if need to hear about topic and looking for answers..http://www.soul-cleansing.org/demon-possession.html

A human being opens itself up to demon possession whenever it has a fear of God. Demon controlled earthbound entity speaks during Dr. Modi hypnosis session: “We are shown a movie about how demons affect people in church. Most of the energy is concentrated on the preacher. The Bible is mostly pure, but there are selected areas that are not, and when the preachers refer to them, the demons can fire the negative laser energy, right through the preacher to the congregation and people get scared and they disregard the inner soul and start to listen to the dark thoughts. Any time the preachers mention ‘fear of God’, the phrase sets in fear and panic in the people and opens them up. This is one of the bases of fear for all other fears. It is the mountain for all fears. When you fear God, then you fear everything else. Demons inserted that phrase in the Bible”.

I and I know the bible has been tampered and need to beware when reading, discriminate truth from falsehood. The tree root sins are fear, lust and anger... Love Jah with all your heart mind and soul... And your neighbor as your self. I cant love others when I am afraid of them. When one is scared they cant even think, and breathe right....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/13/2012 11:06:45 PM

Bible truth says: One shouldnt serve Jah just out of fear of him or because they want the reward..... The pure in heart serve Jah and have no selfish desire .. They dont serve him because they fear a punishment if they dont....Rastafri dont serve jah for a personal gain of silver and gold and power...No all Power be unto Jah.

many use God as a means to make money. Well that is evil works.
I and I use money to glorify JAH Allmighty and his mercy and goodness.

I and I serve the allmighty because I and I are One. true rastafri are One with Jah, in Zion or on the road to Zion...This realization.

i serve the Lord because it is the right thing to do. It is my life and i want to live. i did not give my self this life, it is not for myself i am alive. Jah gave I life and Jah shows i how to live it.

The devil with babylon program just get between I people and Jah. between mankind and Jah light, The devil knows the place of truth (ZION) and hides it from man. distracting man with all temptations(watch :"The century of Self " on youtube) and fallen devilish desires..

The three root devils: fear, lust, anger...

Messenger: DURU Sent: 5/18/2012 5:53:02 AM

Blessed to all

Yes I, JAH and I is 1,devil is ignorance ,its d only root which has no existence of itself but mere illusions, if d I is identified with d lower I (man,mind,ego)this is ignorance,d seperation of I with creation and creator, if d I is 1 with d higher I (JAH,heart,life)which is 1 in many appearance no fear can touch d I ,fear itself is illusion.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I