Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4689&start_row=1

Bob Marley died

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 5/5/2012 8:20:28 AM

Why did Bob Marley, such a good loyal person die? of toe cancer.

is it a way for Jah to teach man death is a celebration and no one is proof of early death. but why would he teach that in such a cruel way?

Does Jah not bless good people with long age as he did in the bible?

Messenger: Icey legit Sent: 5/15/2012 3:14:47 AM

Bethren, ever since Eve and Adam ate the apple off the tree of knowledge it was seen we couldn't Live forever in our physical state from now on,
and as for the Great prophet Bob Marley, he has a righteous soul and righteous souls are Divine and able to walk the afterlife with Jah! and if you think about it wasn't Bob Marley Blessed with the gift to Spread Liberation and the word of Jah to the people? Even tho his flesh has left his spirit, hasn't he made a Great impact on Earth... he mite have passed on at a young age but that was only because it was his time to move on! Bob Fulfilled his Destiny in this life! and now its time for the rest of InI to do our part in Life! Just know everything happens for a reason and just because you leave this life DOESN'T mean you die! Its all a test for the better.. Irie King

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/15/2012 7:46:35 AM

What if they didn't eat the so called apple or fruit? Would we be livin for ever? Is Adam and Eve story a true story? I don't think so? Blessed love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/15/2012 3:30:47 PM

Why do we die anyway? I man overstanding of dearth is dat dearth was created by de creator purposefuly, just like life. De story of a forbiden fruit is a myth. If we die because Eve and Adam ate a forbiden fruit then why do other animals die because they didn't eat any forbiden fruit? Jah people I and I affe free our self from de chains of religion to see de right and wrong in de bible. Yes I.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 5/16/2012 12:15:23 PM

maybe death should be a celebration

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/16/2012 1:15:45 PM

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID APPLE

Messenger: Icey legit Sent: 5/16/2012 11:48:51 PM

We should look at death as a blessing, but i never like to call it dying, because we never fully die! only our Flesh, not our souls.. thats when i believe where fully at peace!
and to be honest Blackheart i can't really speak on how we all believe why we cannot live forever, but i have knowledge on the stories told, what you choose to believe is on you

Messenger: Icey legit Sent: 5/16/2012 11:58:21 PM

Elohimras Nobody likes a Smartass
that minor correction wasnt really necessary ,peace

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/17/2012 4:08:07 PM

NEVER MENT TO COME ACROSS AS THAT
WHEN I POST ANY THING IT'S NO JOKE
BUT I HEAR PEOPLE SEH THAT THEY BIT AN APPLE!
SO IT WAS NOT TO CAUSE TROUBLE
BLESSED LOVE STILL
HAILLE I IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/28/2012 5:38:21 PM

Only the wicked man die,the righteous man live eternal,going back to mother earth is part of Jah creation,from dust to dust.The Adam and Eve story is a myth,going to the grave its just a transformation to another stage of life.We are told dat God is of the living not of the dead and we are also told of God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob,but these men passed flesh but dem still live.GOOD OVER EVIL,RIGHT OVER WRONG,LIFE OVER DEATH!!!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I