Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4682&start_row=1

Praise Jah: Waking Up

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/29/2012 8:40:52 PM

I give thanks and praise to Jah i see others around INI becoming conscious and seeing the truth and going for it and they going receive there crown from Jah.

I now believe INI must be the change I want to see. I started waking up and expected everyone else to listen to me. Niw I see I must just be quiet and liberate myself completely and the others around I will start to wake up and move towards liberation.

Those who are ready for the word will hear it, when one gets to the bridge of they will cross it into Rastafari's Land.

The parable is true: remove the plank from own eye and then will see clearly 100% to remove the speck from another s eye.

The world is contained in each and every one of us. The wind is our breath, the rocks are our bones, the rivers and streams are like are veins and arteries, the sun is our awareness, our friends and familys and loved ones are in our hearts and minds, the whole of creation shapes us as we shape it likewise. So as our spirit is awakened in these bodys it transforms the mind renovates it and so the mind more clear, must make body more clear and when body is more clear the mind is more clear, and becomes as clear as the pure un-currupted spirit.

Who is Perfect? Let them heal the world...They will because they have healed themselves.......Know thyself One Love Jah Rastafri

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/30/2012 4:18:24 AM

Yes I
I too began to get frustrated with ones around I for doubting what InI have come to know. Truth is If InI Irits are raised high enough then ones around InI cant fail to see Jah RasTafarI light through InI.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/30/2012 1:19:39 PM

THE I SPEAK TRUTH RASPECT

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I