Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4677&start_row=1

Vitamin B12 an ital diet

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/27/2012 1:19:35 AM

Greetings Jah people. What can ones say about de issue of vitamin B12? How can I n I who take ital get vitamin B12 if it is not found in plant food? I man hav read articles where dey say u can get it if u eat uwashed fresh fruits from de garden. Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/27/2012 8:33:44 AM

Give thanks for the reasoning BlackHeart. I was wondering about this also as I read B12 can only be found in red meat, yet on some B12 vitamin supplements it says suitable for vegans, if its extracted from animal it cant be Ital can it? Or is the B12 found in pills and such man made synthetic?

What are ones views on supplements are they Ital? I use flaxseed oil as a omega 3 supplement and was considering using a Vitamin B complex

Blessed love

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/27/2012 5:03:13 PM

Greetings to all

There is 1 plant that I know contains vit b12 and used for a good health in local residents in japan ,d plants name is 'ashitaba'

And I red once on a book of viktoras konvinskas, called 21 st century survival book, according to him vit b12 is produced by a good bacteria (sorry I forgot what its called)but cause our modern nutrition diet have too much protein it kills this good bacteria.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/28/2012 12:17:02 AM

faith , beleive and we can make things happen within us less stress, more meditation, more true foods from Jahs garden of Creayion, sunshine, fresh air, water feel fine. Jah didnt have b-12 peoblem in the beginning they wont be in the end.....We can creat cancer if we eat food with out faith, but if food is eaten with faith can cause healing even if same food! One man eats this and blesses it and it gives him life another man eats this and eats it in anger and a hurry and is in bad moood when eating and says it tastes like hell but eats it anyway cursing it and not blessing it, it will make him sick and take his life..... As we beleive so we are.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/28/2012 12:19:19 AM

Beleive you need it your probly do, beleive you dont you probly donw, we are made by our faith.

Beleive you need to have sex every day you probably will have to, beleive you can be abstinent with out problem and enjoy it more than you probably will. We are made by our faith..

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/28/2012 10:23:33 AM

Giv thanks to bro Duru fo de info. Can de I show I n I pictures of dis plant. How can we get dis plant? Sometimes we suffer from diseases such as TB, due to lack of iledge about de right herbs to treat it we end up goin to hospital where we are treated with antibiotics for 6 months to cure de TB. When u take too much antibiotics like when u have TB, de antibiotics will not only eliminate de disease. Beneficial bacteria like de one dat make B12 in our bodies are also eliminated like Duru say. To bro Mathew anything from animal cant be ital, even synthetics like de B complex are not ital. But I man hav had problems wherby I tongue was sore, red n painful in 2010. At hospital dem could not help I. Even some herbs could not help. I suspected it could be a B12 deficiency syndrome so I had no choice but use de B complex supplements. I knew dey are not ital, (atleast dey not animal products). After takin dem fo about 2 weeks I tongue was irie. So I man still lookin foward to many ital ways of supplementing dis B12 if der is realy lack of it in I n I ital diet n need of it in I n I bodies. I hav noticed dat many Idrens who are italists hav not experienced I problem so I suspect dat dis could be due to de fact dat unlike dem I'v had TB treament or der might be other problems in my body dat I'm not aware of. I don't know. Blessed love.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 4/28/2012 1:57:28 PM

you can find b12 in soya Beans, you can buy soya beans at retail shops and can use it to make soya milk, one problem most soya beans are GM
but there must be some None GM Soya beans out there some where

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/28/2012 3:50:11 PM

Giv thanks my king. I do have soya beans dat I planted here at home and I have started harvesting dem. I do eat soya beans. Its just dat I man cook dem when I have enough time since dey take long to cook. Are yu sure dat B12 is found in soya beans? caz a book and an article I have read say dat dere is no B12 in soya beans. Some soya products found in shops like soya milk are fortified with B12 which means de B12 in dem is not from de soya but has been supplemented in dat product. Blessed love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/28/2012 7:28:12 PM

done the research...vegans need to supplament, but thats newton linear thinking... theres a brand called PERQUE check out there B-12, all organic. Raw Vagan and is proven to raise the B-12 levels in system.

I beleive befor man destroyed the soil there was abundant B-12 plus we didnt have to use all our B-12 back then to remove all these toxins, B-12 lives in the soil of the earth and in the sol of our digestive tract. All animals can produce their own B-12 but humans forgot how?? Well just as we forgot where we came from and who we are , just as people are waking up, so our sytyms true funtions will wake up, and be resurrected in full function , made in the image of jah.

Do ya best natty, thats all you can do but Jah will see and reward you accordingly, so do as you beleive because what we beleive in is what is going heal us, faith heals, doubt kills

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 4/29/2012 6:53:55 AM

me and mybrother have been making soya milk from soya beans for a while now to get b 12 so i am very sure that soya beans have b12 in, altough i wouldnt get your soya milk from the shops, i think they blast it with radiation to preserve them, much better to make it yourself, get more for your money and easy to do. imnot sure of brockli has b12 in aswell more research needs 2 be done

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I