Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4672&start_row=1

Transitional Period

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/23/2012 3:10:08 PM

Greetings

Since sighting and walking with RasTafari I have noticed certain changes in outside perceptions of I. In the begaining of I trod I also felt certain forces working against InI and the turning of certain ones against InI. Once I saw Jah light and trod towards it , I felt Negative forces attacking and trying to break I spirit. I friends and family acted out of character towards I, to the point where I felt it was a choice between I Livity and RasTafarI or I loved ones. Negativity and negative people would surround I and would try to lead I astray from RasTafarI. Ones began to ridicule I for not drinking alcohol for not eating meat, for not cutting I hair and trimming I beard. Even on this forum I felt negative Irits posting trying to weaken InI saying Jah doesnt exist. During this time I lost I job I home and I family. Rather than these things drawing I away from RasTafarI they brought I Closer, I faith increased and I discovered the power of prayer. RasTafarI raised I up, made I stronger. Now I see a more positive side to I friends and loved ones the same ones who spoke against I and I livity are following I and I and making changes to their lives also.

I feel more in tune with the most high. I notice little signs, directions and warnings.
As I walk up Babylon street I feel a sense of strength like the same negativity that once surrounded I now runs from InI. InI feel not of this World like I dont belong within this system. Selassie I has liberated I. I fear no man or spirit but the most High, Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI, Yes I.

InI are giants trampling down these babylonian streets
Blessed Love

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/24/2012 4:00:33 AM

Its important that ones real eyes that RasTafarI is a serious thing, there cant be no half stepping, ones making the transition need to be aware that trodding towards The I Majesty means trodding away from Babylon and her wicked ways, the Beast will do everything in its power to lead you astray to draw you back and if that doesnt work it will try to destroy you. Stand strong and I majesty will guide and protect, but know it is a spiritual war InI fight

InI are Souljahs in the army of Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2012 9:20:04 PM

Blessed Love and Strength.

RasTafarI is so Mighty, He provides for His people. No matter what happens in Life, never lose Faith, Selassie Is the Highest of High. The devil tries hard to push people away from RasTafarI. When I and I are Rising, the devil tries all kinds of wickedness against I and I, with pain or sickness or poverty or influencing others to fight against I and I and usually a combination of different wickedness.

When I and I Learn to have Faith, I and I will Learn to Listen to I and I Father, and Selassie I will be I and I Rudder to Guide I and I through the waves. Selassie is always Guiding I and I, our problem is that we don't listen.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/26/2012 10:32:28 PM

I've noticed recently that is when I and I are rising that people try to drag I and I back down. This past year, I really stepped up in I livity and works, and Jah shows I the rewards every day. When I and I listen, the voice of Jah is clear to hear.
But every time I rise, some man comes and tries to drag I down. Just recently, the people who I live with start to act strange. The other morning I got woken up by them talking outside I door about how they don't trust I because I started locking I door after someone threw trash into I room. And through one of them spreading false rumours about I, making some sick jokes about I sodomising Iself with I locks and getting real passive aggressive, I and I had a confrontation where I just stepped back and told the vampire he's not worth the energy and then just got on with I business. Someone called I for a bit of herb and so I trod out and make the link. On the way the boy texted I complaining I never said where I was going like he's I father and I'm some little child. He say that if I don't reply he's going to chain the door and turn off the doorbell, so I switch I phone off, because I don't deal with that kind of childishness. When I got home, sure enough, the man's gone and put the chain on the door so I can't get in. Still, I never let it compromise I Irits, and when the boy came to the door I burned some hot fire on him for being so petty, since I never did anything other than live I life as a Rastaman to bring that kind of behaviour about. And just a year ago, I was calling that same man friend.
That kind of thing just makes I more determined to hold the faith.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/27/2012 9:06:57 AM

Yes I. Selassie I is InI Rudder.

Bredren Nazerite I, these words from His Majesty gave I strength and helped I gain perspective when I went through some similiar things with I friends.

"One mark of the great leader is that he feels sufficiently secure to devote his thought and attention to the well being of his subordinates and the prefection of his task, rather than being constantly worried about the approval or disapproval of others".

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/27/2012 12:08:03 PM

Yes I, give thanks. Long time since I read those words.

Blessed

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/27/2012 3:20:30 PM

SEEN RASTA

I AND I FELL INTO A BABYLON PIT FOR AWHILE. I WAS A COWARD AND CARE TO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT I AND WAS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

I THOUGHT I WAS SO RIGHTEOUS COS OF THE WICKED DRUGS LIKE LSD AND 2CI WICKED ILLUSIONS PROJECTS OF BABYLON I TELL YOU

I WAS IGNORANT I THOUGHT THEY WOULD MAKE I SMARTER THATS WHAT EVERYONE TOLD I

WHEN I TOOK 2CI I THOUGHT DRUGS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO FIT IN SO THAT I COULD TEACH ABOUT RAS TAFARI

I WITNESSED TO A FRIEND ON THE DRUG AND HE IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM FAR-I THE I'S COULD IMAGINE

I AND I NEVER GOT PERSECUTED OR ARRESTED BY THE POLICE FOR THESE EVIL SUBSTANCES BUT ONLY GOT ARRESTED FOR HERB LOL

THATS HOW THE SHITSTEM WORKS SE-LAH

AFTER I STARTED TO WEAR NATTY DREAD (NOT FAKE BACKCOMBED ONES) AND STARTED TO STAY LOYAL TO GANJAH AND THE MOST I KING SELAHSSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I MY FRIENDS TURNED AGAINST I

SO I TRANSITION INTO BECOMING A RASTA WAS VERY DIFFICULT

GIVE THANKHS TO THE MOST HIGH KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I SE-LAH

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/27/2012 11:59:51 PM

Sound like the mirror....That your family and friends, close ones are just mirroring whats going inside of yourself. Such as maybe questioning yourself if faith is true and good, I must test this and test how firm the foundation is. They could be mirroring a test inside of us if its worth leaving all our old ways for a life with Jah and truth? Are we really going be authentic as jah created us and not confirm to man and woman's, family and friends of society expectations? be not confirmed to the world but be transformed be the renovating of your minds.

Once we think we totally faithful we get situations in life that really test that and show us how strong our faith really is at. Have we surrendered all to Jahs and Jahs Will? As I took vow of UNCONDITIONAL love I was confronted with many challenging times...Trials and tribulations come, if overcome or not, I learn either way. Christ spoke "are you of little faith" "Your are healed by your faith" Faith in jah is like a Rock that cant be moved....So when the flood waters come INI will see if our house is built on rock or if our faith was like sand and our building get washed away... Once Rastafri .allways a Ras. Because the House was build on a true firm foundation, the Rock and no adversary can wash this faith away! Jaaahhh Rastaafaarri!
As INI overcome these leaps of faith, things open up as we evolve so do those around us. We wake up and stop playing their game and enter our reality of who we really are so they wish to follow because there is power in this way, The Way, Living faith, INI living dread, Rastafari.

The crab syndrome: Its like crabs in cage at a seafood restaurant, they are all in the tank stepping on eachother trying to get out, as one get towards the top the others pull it down and make them a step only to get pulled down and stepped on likewise. So it can be with family's and close one. As one starts to wake up and get out of the system, starts to reach for the light all others try to pull us down and step on us. Its like they like us suffering down in babylon with them and dont want us to change because it make them feel weak. But we not crabs we Jahs people and get freed from the water tank of babylon by Jahs grace, he chooses INI out , he knows his children and his children know the voice thats calling....

"So Long Rastafari Call you so long..... So Long Rastafari Call you so long..... Now the enemy's around you trying to devour you so long Rastafari call you so long....." ~Bob Marley

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/4/2012 6:02:10 PM

Blessed InI,Iman also going through those tough times where pagans come in many different formations.I family members always try to pull I down,even friends,they try by all means.They will first condemn InI when InI burn out scissors and comb,as if its not enough,they will condemn InI for eating Ital.Naturality babylon dont like to see.Even I Empress have to walk away,but I had to let it go because Rastafari is I Iverything."Many people will fight you down when u see Jah light."

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/7/2012 7:12:49 PM

Selassie I strength, Blessed Sabbath

One thing I've realised is RasTafarI is a all or nothing trod. RasTafarI blessings are so great and so are InI tribulations. RasTafarI moulds InI into the SoulJahs we are destined to be. InI are not of this world so all earthly ties will be broken untill only true divine unconditional love remains, Its a case of destroy and rebuild, InI are the silver tried in the furnace.

RasTafarI blessings

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I