Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4661&start_row=1

One Love One Heart One Mind

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/13/2012 7:55:28 PM

Garvey said" One God One AIm One Destiny!"

Christ said " I and The father Jah Allmighty are one and the people of The Earth are One in me"

Is our Heart One? In India Scripture Jah says
' One is considered the best
Who regards every being like oneself,
And who can feel the pain and pleasures of others
As one's own '

And Christ said' 24And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.

25And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.

26But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

27For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

28Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

29And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

30That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. "

So INI are Of One Body, One Family, One heavenly Systym or Kingdom. Those who do dot contribute and only harn INI because they feel they are seperate and not part of the whole but isolated will self destruct, because the Way and Law of Life is so.

The Mind is One with wherever it is.....In the city busy the mind is so....On the beach with waves under a coconut tree and all the things needed provided by Jah brings ease so it is with Mind....

The Mind is basically a receptor of vibrations of creation...... Whatever context the Mind is in is What the content of the mind will hold.

So also the heart sends out vibration and receives vibration....Through love, through shared joy, when others around are happy and joyfull One feels it.....When people are around is a angry hostile situation, anxious, the heart/gut feels it........but INI must live up and be perfect even as Jah is perfect, like christ sleeping on the boat, at peace during a fierce strorm the diciple though they were going be destroyed in, they woke The master and he said' oh ye of little faith, be Calm he said and storm was calm.

I Mind is The mind of the bible, I mind become One with the mind of Christ through a tranmission , a Hola communication, yes I mind has and heart is to be formed by jah into the likeness of Jah.....So let the birds and the empty blue sky be One with i mind and Heart, be filled with the deep thoughts of jah, the rivers and trees dancing in the breeze will make the mind be at ease and at one , United with Jah.

And the Heart and mind are really one thing...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/14/2012 12:21:20 AM

And The ganjah InI blaze is a burning bush that become one with I in conscious and mind . yes after moses beheld this burning bush Jah spoke to him through it, revealing Jahs Supreme Mind.

And when ya smoke they herb you reveal you to yourself- Bob Marley said.
So it goes with the rivers and waterfalls, and sun shine.

The identity of INI Mind is great. For I do not stand alone. No man is an island no man stands alone. INI are One. Your ideas are in my mind and my ideas are in your mind. Christ words are there, and Truth burns all illusion and falsisity and knowlege remove all ignorance that causes disease and suffering and misery, attachment to worldy things....making things God , placing thing of greater importance than Jah and his Kingdom. Jah Fire Burn

Burn and remove the impurity, make INI One with the fire, pure and purifying, so that INI can be like Daniel and thrown in fire and not get burned . Only the impurity get burned away....

So does does INI identify with? The red Gold and Green? I am The Golden Sunshine That is a Giver of Life, light of the world, I am The Green Fertile Earth that brings forth herbs and vegetables, fruits of many kinds by their seeds and grasses fill the earth. I am The Blood That is made from The green earth and all animals and living creatures, all people share this blood with I.

The red gold and green I am One with, I am, I am the waters of life and the word that make water take different forms of life. For in The beginning Jah spoke and there was water and things were created, came into vibration, Iration was created, so INI can creat blessing by blessing our water or ignoring it...Taking for granted, not realizing INI am water, INI am Light, INI am The Spirit that fills all life and that is One.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/14/2012 1:32:31 PM

Yes I,

I and I are to have Faith and be One with Jah.

I and I can sense the Vibrations of Creation through Iditation, Herb, and even I and I Locks.

Jah Fyah burns away all sin and wickedness, leaving only perfection behind.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2012 8:47:20 PM

Here are some Reasonings I made regarding Oneness.

One

Ocean

People Blind to Oneness

Genesis to Revelation

Inity

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/15/2012 7:42:49 PM

A seeds can remain dormant for centurys waiting for the right conditions. There are seeds in the desers now waiting for rain and flowers will bloom... Is the seed anything with out being oNE with the RIGHT invoronment? No The seed is one with the invironment and will not germinate till the conditions are right.
So is INI , INI are ONE with the rain and food I-Eat, and the air I breath and Jah, The innerlight that gives awareness.

I is a individual part, INI is the united body.
A part cannot work with out the body, the seed of Isoul can not sprout without Jah.

Jah is I and I sustainer, interdependant. the Iviverse is I larger body . This individual body mind is just my small self, but I true body is I family, I community, I land, I earth, I Cration. The blue sky is my mind and the sunshine goves I inner awareness, the fresh air is part of I lungs, ......Take care of the earth and others and the earth and othes will take care of you. Serva and Love others and jah and The Ingels will keep i feet from stumbling and our selves from falling, for the love we give we give to ourself..

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I