Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4657&start_row=1

Is reincarnation real?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/11/2012 2:26:08 PM

does rasta believe in a single soul reincarnating as different human beings, so when i die i will come back as a different human.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 4/11/2012 3:33:36 PM

I wouldnt call myself a Rasta but i have understanding on the culture,

Now to answer your question, first thing i would say is Read your Bible,
Ive never seen anything in the bible where it says that when we die we will be reincarnated, i think thats the belief of budists?
Body is Dust, and when you die your body will once again become dust, but it is your soul that lives, and in this life you determine what happens to your soul in the future, do good and good will comeyourway
no need to even be thinking about these things, just live yourlife in love and rightousness and read your bible
Takecare

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/11/2012 3:34:31 PM

Greetings in the Light of Ras,RasTafari mekonnen RasTafarian JahRasTafari.Salvation

Reincarnation=Returning Back to Life,See Now, I-n-I all Who Was Born As RasTafarian's... but grew without Anything Known Of it AT ALL and Lived not Caring For others Having Hate in Heart,lust Fighting and hurting Each others And Having Wicked Attentions and Believing in other God's even though No one Gave a Result and Stayed Dark as if there was no life or it was broken not working is the same as Death and so they are Zombies,Goons,Goblens,Vampires,Murderers and Doctor's Who Abort Babies! but if I-n-I look in another Direction Later On Down The Line to Find the Reason or manner of Living From All This and Seen Elect of God the Righteousness,Worthy,Powerful,Kindness,Intellect,and the Worship of the God Of All Gods on Earth! And so if the I Changed the ways of living As A Person of Death to A Person of Life Had Resurrected into RasTafari Mekonnen the Ras as these Holy Days!bless

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/12/2012 1:07:18 AM

Hail I. I n I did live n die in de past. I n I are livin dis iwa. I n I will pass on n b born to live next iwa. Rasta does believe in reincanation. Rastafari elders did teach dat Jah has trod through d earth in many forms: he did come as prince Mechelzedek, also as Christ, n as Selasie I later. So it seems diferent people n animals hav bn reincanates of Jah. Maybe dats de reason people keep on fussing over who is Jah. When babylon captured black people ina Ithopia (Africa) n put dem in de slave ships such as ship Ahoy n ship Jesus, some of de people died onbord while some did reach overseas. Some of rastas today are reincanate of those slaves. Rasta livity is far beyond de bible. What do yu say? Irie!

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 4/12/2012 8:06:13 AM

mesay u learn something new everyday

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/12/2012 9:42:19 AM

thank u

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/12/2012 5:38:58 PM

Greeting in Light. Salvation
Yes I, give Thanks, And Yes Life Is Beyond The Bible, for Life is Going on And On! Now in days I-n-I shall Teach And Later down The Line I-n-I shall learn! RasTafari Manner of Living is The Real meaning of God. but InI Time is With the Bible Now So The Way out Is the Way In, As So One Way Life If a New Bible Ah Come into the Word From the Almighty Then The New Generation is in the Way the Bible Explains things to Be in Life At that Time to come,-From Almighty Living

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/1/2014 2:39:46 PM

" When babylon captured
black people ina Ithopia (Africa) n put
dem in de slave ships such as ship
Ahoy n ship Jesus, some of de people
died onbord while some did reach
overseas. Some of rastas today are
reincanate of those slaves. Rasta livity
is far beyond de bible."

True my king...I n I are still those captured slaves,thats why I n I resist babylon to di bone,but to some people ,talking about slavery,or blackness is a waste of time,it doesnt bother or affect their lives in any how,yet I n I rally round Jah throne to reason what the slavemaster did and how I n I must free Iself,its because,we are the reincarnated souls,I n I still feel the effects of slavery.

So I n I was always here on earth,from way back when,only changing flesh,so as Selassie I,the Man trod pon earth from eversince,until HIM had this FLESH,we all know.

Blessings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/1/2014 3:36:41 PM

Yes I Jah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/1/2014 3:57:09 PM

^ that was my response to the above.

But to deal with reincarnation. I elevate past reincarnation. I am the alpha and the omega. Haile I selassie I transcend through all the I ancestors manifest inna one. A madness?

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I