Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4651&start_row=1

How to do I connect with jah and learn faith

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 4/8/2012 6:30:33 PM

I have been reading the book of psalms but I know the bible is not the true teaching of rastafari . I really want gain more knowledge and when I do connect with jah thru ganja . How am I supposed to connect to jah when smoking the herb and where should I look to gain more knowledge of the true rastafari lifestyle and spirituality

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/8/2012 8:22:45 PM

Search with in The Self. INI. Know Thy Self.
You are The Starting Point and The End, The means and the end.

Experience life, for from others INI learn about our selfs, and situations can reflects aspects of I-selves INI never seen and I begin to see I full potential and I see I weaknesses and in seeing I imperfections I am perfect so I can work on removing hese weaknesses with the strength of The Lord. No single entity can help INI or Guide INI on The Way . For Guidance in Jah Kingdom is from The One. Many Parts may teach, and guide and instruct, and inspire and help and many lessions will come through Iration and the Iniverse but all these TRUTHS are coming from THE DIVINE ONE . FOR there is Truely Onely One Teacher of truth and Light and That is Christ and INI are one with that.
Learn from Selassie, learn from Martin Luther King, Learn From gahndi or your parents and neighbors. But who is the one within that makes INI OVERSTAND and comprehend?
The MIND of The Iniverse is One. Realize The Oneness with what you eat and the air I breat and the hand that feeds I. Overstand the Inderdepenance and connection with nature and how different contexts and Invironments Iffect INI inner being. ......

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/8/2012 8:27:19 PM

lets I Livity and daily practices become perfect. the livity will Guide. Jah has a Blessed Livity for all who choose to listen deeply to HIS Voice and not the voice of distractions.
Iducation, Self-Knowledge, Sacred Livity, one can search the world over and over for jah but The One who does not find Jah in his own soul finds him not at all

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/10/2012 11:09:46 AM

Greetings
Bredren Jessep86 the I said .....

THE DIVINE ONE . FOR there is Truely Onely One Teacher of truth and Light and That is Christ and INI are one with that.

Learn from Selassie, learn from Martin Luther King, Learn From gahndi or your parents and neighbors.
---------
Is the I making a seperation between the I Majesty and Christ?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2012 9:08:04 PM

Here are some Reasonings

RasTafarI Guidance

Faith

Faith Strength

Seek and Ye shall find

Fire Burn try and hope

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I