Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4643&start_row=1

Homophobia ?!?!

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jimi Jah Sent: 3/29/2012 5:10:11 PM

hey mi people. mi name's Jimi Jah n InI be playin, writin and breathing reggae since last summer.
today , InI saw a sad new dat made me feel really sad.

Sizzla's show in my town is cancelled because he was being acused of many crimes of Homophobia (due to some lyrics in his songs)...

I nah knew dis side of di Rasta culture.
i'm really confused...

can anyone help me please??

Jah Bless
ONE LOVE

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/30/2012 6:41:11 AM

faggots, bunghole dealers or whatever you wan't to call dem are nothing but sodomites and dem all deserve the lake of burning fire. Rastas look down on such animalistic behavior and its the uncompromising like sizzla who get treatment like that! fire for gays and their inhuman behavior!

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 3/30/2012 8:06:36 PM

Greetings to all in the Name of Ras, Ras Tafari Mekonnen Ras tafarian Jah Ras Tafari! Salvation Light.

Every man shall see and put the Woman as the Most High, and every Woman shall See and put the man as the Most Valuable for their is no Life of Humans without Man and Woman Connecting! Seen, but their is Homosapiens who say I-n-I are from the Cold Caves and Evolved from Animals,Homosexuals who Say their is no serious matter of what the I choose to Love even if its an Cold Animal! and Homophobia who say there is Only a Man that causes human from involving in Woman! fixing the Puzzle as it should fit. not in the Wrong but in the Right!Against the Cold Hearts with FIRE!

Messenger: Jimi Jah Sent: 3/31/2012 9:36:01 AM

so what about dis ?

http://www.soulrebels.org/dancehall/w_compassionate_001.htm

me nah like hypocrisy, so right now InI am very confused.

inna mi mind, my ideas of wrong and right were created by me. those ideas were formed with my experience of life and meditation.
InI nah let a book guide my mind and my thoughts, ya know m say ?

please share your opinion

Jah Jah Bless

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 3/31/2012 1:53:08 PM

{but it must be clear there’s no space in the "music community" for hatred and prejudice, including no place for racism, violence, sexism or homophobia.}

"Just As Kanye West said" {Alien sex}.!Imma {disrobe} you Then Imma {probe} you See I {abducted} you So I {tell you what to do}!

{disrobe}=Take away ones Coverings!
{probe}=Give Technology and Science or Entertainment to!
{abducted}=To Take Away From Home And Kidnap by force!
{tell you what to do}=Show I which Belonging With Complete!
{Alien sex}=One from different Country Sexuality!
and that's the Works of "Christopher Columbus" Right? bless......

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/31/2012 2:20:54 PM

Greetings Jah people. How can a rasta b homophobic? Why? Rmember I n I ar livin in confused society. Dem ar doin many many tings which ar not right, but dat doesn't mean u should hate dem. Amongst all d bad tings done in d society how do u single out homosexuality to hate people who do it as if many other bad deeds ar not dat bad like it. How com u do love yo brother who is brutalisin, abusin n killin Jah animals like, chicken, fish n cow, yet u hate yo brother who is gay. Now dat u livin in Jah light u hafe shine d light to yo brothers so dat dem can trod in Jah light like u instead of hatred. Many people die in dis planet because of phobia of some kinds of people. Rasta people rmember yo weapon to fight against babylon is word sound n power not hatred, not violence. Word, sound n power is effected through humbleness, peace, love n inity. Raspect.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 3/31/2012 2:25:42 PM

Greeting My Lord and Empress
There is to much attention on the battyboy
why spend time written music for dem
I n I Royal sons and dawtas have work to do
Let battyboy faded away
Repatriation is a must seh di black christ in flesh and blood Holy Immanuel I King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/1/2012 10:07:28 AM

Rasta chant the Laws of God against all wickedness, no matter if the babylon society says that this wickedness is acceptable.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/2/2012 10:47:22 AM

Yes I, Elohimras. Luciano say: ...In this troubled times, the wise will watch and pray, their lights will shine as fools go astray, God will teach them not to damage another day. Yes I, Rasta no compromise The Word for the world. Jah will prevail.

Messenger: MetaDiScribe Sent: 4/3/2012 5:24:59 AM

A woe! A Phobia is a very real and debilitating mental illness and you make joke out of that problem some have in the using of the pseudo-word homophobia!

Sodomite an abomination simple as that!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I