Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4638&start_row=1

M.R.J.C. The African Gemini

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 3/25/2012 1:05:55 AM

Greetings in the Name of God! Haile Selassie I RasTafari Elect of God.
And Greetings to All in the Name of Ras! Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian JahRasTafari. Manner of Living Salvation,

African Gemini:I know them Ah got I-n-I as Slaves in the Dark Now Seen, here in a Place of Amnesia Known of Forgotten,AFRICA for Africans. Thats the Confusion Whole Point Knowledge! .seen Always Remember Iah from Africa I-n-I came......BUD-WAX...... One Everlasting Jah Blessed Brother Love, Seen. :)The African Gemini:!the Spirit Result (-_-) ......!I'm for('-' ) !Im because (._. ) !I am( ._. ) !I come to mind( '-' ) !How so( ._.) !in what way As shown ( '-')....... !I'm for "AFRICA" I am How so?/ I'm because I come to mind in what way as shown "I-n-I"? Give I-n-I The teachings of His Imperial Majesty! M.R.J.C. African Gemini: yes I! Coo as the Air with I seen? ! Natural Mystic who is Blowing ! the One who Between Stand is 'RasJah'..{One Everlasting Jah Blessed Brother Love!} African Gemini: Love recognition for the little things,busy thinking and then executing, to appreciate abilities!! CHsure! Love.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I