Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4636&start_row=1

Marijuana

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/21/2012 1:31:09 PM

how do i enjoy marijuana as a rasta does, if i dont get high what do i get, and how do i get it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maEpjyLE-Cc

0:59 seconds

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/22/2012 7:55:02 AM

in my opinion the best herb to smoke is SATIVA , Nice head high, Smoke and meditate

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/22/2012 12:02:56 PM

blessings SuperSmile

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/22/2012 3:18:57 PM

The cannaboids found in a Indica balance the psychological effects of THC, these cannaboids arnt found in sativas meaning Sativas are more prone to cause paranoia and anxiety in mentally unstable people.

Either way I would suggest anyone with any sort of mental imbalance to stay away from any kind of cannabis, Ones need to be mentally and spiritually strong to gain anysort of positive effect from the herb

Jhamn I would suggest the I leaves weed alone and instead focus on some basic meditation techniques. a google search of " mindful meditation" will bring up many free instructional videos, books and free online courses

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/22/2012 5:31:58 PM

but when I smoke I get mental clarity like it takes all my problems away, i dont get paranoid or anything else, i know i am not totally stable but also my personality is not developed, if i had a real personality like i do when i smoke, i would be fine, its like i have such a lack of personality it causes me to be frail

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/22/2012 6:17:37 PM

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/23/2012 6:00:30 PM

Iman got better iditations using my chalice made from the coconut it's made from items purely from a earth.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/24/2012 6:06:52 AM

yes i would stay away from indica in my opinion if your mentaly unstable because that strain of plant can get you paranoid if you abuse the herb, but if you are mentaly unstable i wouldnt smoke herb, you dont need it to meditate

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/24/2012 6:47:38 AM

How about indica-sativa (hybrds)?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/24/2012 9:38:16 AM

they are ok if you cant just get hold of sativa in my opinion,

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I