Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4633&start_row=1

Rastafari 7 disciples

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/21/2012 3:04:19 AM

Shalom Salam, i seen a painting of Rastafari and the 7 disciples as the messenger Luciano mentioned in his roots reggae classic song 'Final Call. In the painting i seen Qdemawi Haile Selassie watching the 7 disciples, the 7 disciples were bob marley , kwame inkrume,dr.martin luther king, marcus garvey, holy immanuel i, rasiadonis had his back turned, and the 7th disciple was in the middle it looked like he was talking n everyone was listening he had the colors of the fetha negast light skin a bit chubby not to much, a beard well kept short afro and really Ark I i talk to ur spirit alot i see ur eagle in my home alot, that 7th disciple looked like I. Tarik Haile... in the background i seen the devil burning in hell and mengistu haile mariam with him and something like mubarak of egypt pointing at some other man. Truth must be told, only Jah to fear, ruler of the heart n souls. Words Yeshua Kristos,' fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul, but fear H.I.M who can cast boyh soul and body in hell, yes fear Q

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I