Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4631&start_row=21

THE BIBLE IS NOT THE WORD OF JAH !

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 3/23/2012 12:31:56 AM

Yes I, Ark I, I acknowledge Irits is Spirit. Yes I RastafarI, I acknowledge that in The Bible is the Word of God, pure and holy: Tell the children the truth: keep reading The Bible. From History, one thing I have learnt is that all those who fight the bible suffer in the end. JAH is not a passive force, He has His Messangers who will deliver His Great Message to all mankind. Behold: He has started a fire and He IS keeping guard over it. RastafarI.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/23/2012 5:13:18 PM

Greetings,

Yes I the Ible is the word of JAH and Selassie I said WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE. Other reliegons use different versions of the Bible,Baptist use the kjv,catholics have a catholic bible,mormans have their version, there is also the gideons bible and others use the Holy Bible. These bibles have been altered to fit their reliegon and Ithiopia has the only bible that hasn't been tampered with and hold many sacred texts including the Ark being overseen by 1 monk. Iman sight the only true Ible is the Itiopia Ible and though all the others do have some truth they also don't tell the whole truth. Bob Marely:Brainwashed miseducation to make us a fool, Hatred your reward for our love tellin us bout the god above.:Crazybaldheads.

Bless.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 3/29/2012 12:42:06 PM

Greetings to all

D bible is the words of man inspired by man,its d overstanding behind the words dat makes its words divine words or better to say divine message which in facts is present not just in d bible or any books even through experience in life d message is always present,

Even in d simple passage of d bible when d name of god is given to moses as I AM THAT I AM , if truly overstood is d complete message for man to KNOW god or in better words himself.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I