Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=463&start_row=1

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/24/2004 5:49:49 PM

Greetings bredren and sistren,

I have read in the paper that over a thousand people in America have the micro chip inplant and that 6000 more are being shipped over right now. The time is soon. They inplant the chip in your hand or your forehead. In spain people can buy things with the chip by swipping their hands or foreheads with a computer. HIM soon come.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 10/24/2004 6:42:24 PM

Greetings,

Revelation STATES 13:15-17
...AND HE HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, THAT THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BOTH SPEAK, AND CUASE THAT AS MANY AS WOULD NOT WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BE KILLED.

AND HE CAUSETH ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND TO RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEAD

NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE HAD THE MARK, OR THE NAME OF THE BEST,OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

PROPHESY REVEALING ITS SELF IN THESE TIMES..ONES AND ONES HAVE TO BE AWARE..BABYWRONG DISQUISING IT TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS A GOOD THING TO HAVE THIS MICROSHIP IN ONES SKIN FOR HEALTH PURPOSES.FIYAH

BLESSED LOVE
SISTA SUSAN

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/24/2004 10:40:22 PM

I and I were reasoning about this before. Here is some more information about what they are doing. I posted this at the previous reasoning.

---------------------------------
All those things are leading up to the mark of the beast.

Babylon is experimenting with worse things. They are experimenting with implanting microchips in people for tracking and identification purposes. They are also making microchips that can test people's vital signs, so that if there is a problem, the chip will contact an ambulance. These things are actual experiments, news shows and newspapers have spoken about the tests that they are performing.

They have also tested watches with a microchip inside that they just put in front of a sensor to buy things.

No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. When this restriction comes, then the mark will be in full effect.

They will use things like safety of children from being kidnapped or lost, or saving your grandparents from death, as reasons for accepting the microchip. They will go closer and closer to their goal to get people accustomed to the chips, and when the people are ready, they will accept the chip with open arms.

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=295&start_row=1

---------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/26/2004 10:52:07 AM

Bless,
InI was reading the same thing in the paper the FDA has approved this chip for "medical" reasons. It is said to help from any malpractice as far as medication goes or blood transfusions. This chip is the size of a grain of rice injected into the first layer of the epidermis. It tells your blood type and what medication you are presently taking along with medicines you've taken in the past.Once injected this chip can not be removed. There are some litigations still going on about the use.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/26/2004 12:32:40 PM

Fire fi dem Rastafari! Ita dread inna Babylon!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2009 9:54:29 AM

Here are some links to news reports made in 2000 about the "digital angel" invented by Dr. Peter Zhou

www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/digital-angel-implant-technology-designed-to-thwart-the-evil-spirits-676134.html

www.theregister.co.uk/2000/10/19/digital_angel_wireless_implant_set/

www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17705

www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17601

Here are links to just a few of the Reasonings about this on the forum

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

Mark of the Beast

Cell Phones

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/6/2009 11:33:21 PM

[11] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
[12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I have heard that the Pope's title, "Vicarius Filii Dei" adds up to 666, I bet America will take over the world and merge with the EU with the pope at the head

Will these microchips have the number on them as well?

I've also heard about social security numbers and credit cards could also be used by babylon for similar purposes

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/7/2009 5:15:41 AM

Rastas be strong in di trod...prophecy is revealing itself for sure. America is taking over the world slowly and conspicuosly. In africa
many countries already use US$ as their currency and that as i man
sight is just the beginning to greater problems.
Eleazar, not justsocial security numbers and credit cards, but i
reason everything that has a serial number on it. Fire pon di
shitstem!!!

RastafarI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2009 9:11:08 PM

I think all of those other things, like cards and such are just introductions to the mark, not the mark itself. To get people used to the idea.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/9/2009 9:01:01 AM

Greetings One and all, great reasoning I have been meditating upon this subject iself lately.

Yes I the micro chip thing is tricky. But I don’t sight it as the ‘;mark’ of the beast ….there is another way to sight it I guess. I see the mark in the hand as WORKS and the mark in the forehead as THOUGHT. Works and thoughts of wickedness and iniquity. NO marks on hands and foreheads. Exactly the opposite of righteous works and thoughts.
I and I don’t sight “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH” on no one’s forehead.
Here are some quotes that I found from the Ible. As there are many more.

“It shall regularly be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD”
that is the 10 commandments

Ezek.9
4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

The seal that will save I and I is the seal of Jah. The Saints of Jah will have HIS seal and the rest will have the other…right??
Hebrews10
15Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Exodus 13
9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes(forehead), that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Deut.11
18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Isaiah 59
6Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
7Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
Here also hands and thoughts.
I remember back home a man got a jacket as a gift and on the buttons the numbers 666 were written on it. He was terrified of the number he came up with things like that his hand itches that he got nightmares etc etc …so he burnt the jacket.
My point being there are many people who believe there is that number, I and I know that the number is to identify him with. And I and I did.

VICARIUS FILII DEI (the vicar of the son of God)=666
VICARIUS CHRISTI
LATEINOS (the Latin speaking man)=666
HE LATINE BASILEIS(the Latin Kingdom)=666
ROMIITH(the Roman Kingdom)=666
ROMITI(the roman man)=666
Satan will do anything to divert I and I works and minds form the reality into his materialistic world that we live in. So I think he creates an illusion all this chips and implants and anymore to come to trick people. His work is deception. Just as the pope.
If I should get an implant on my hand and forehead, does it make me wicked? No as long as I live in righteousness and keep Jah RastafarI in I mind and works day and night. Sure they can control my movements with the chips ..but still who is not under the microscope now? Someway or the other they got everybody in their database.
The martyrs of Christ were constantly under watch ..locked down and killed but still in righteousness. This is the battle of the mind /the Irits R over W constantly in the mind and in the day to day deeds.
He who walks with Jah RastafarI will have His seal. He who walks with the works of the wicked Fire will consume him.
This are some of I thoughts.
Reason forward.
Haile I Selassie I Jah RastafarI.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I