Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4624&start_row=1

Auroville Repatriate for Holy Life

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/11/2012 2:51:17 PM

Hello all sincere Rasta.

Perhaps it is time for you to consider repatriating away from the filthy land of greed, naccissm, sadism and materialism in the west, and go live around people whom see life in the same light as yourself.

Even if they may not be exactly the same, through appearance or faith, there are people on this planet whom do share the same objectives and the more people connect and accumalate,
the more power the Holy will have.

Auroville is one of few places on this planet who's population is focussed primarily to live in peace, with minimal materialism.

I have spent most my life living in a western materialistic society, around volatile sadistic nasty people who have no love for anyone but themselves and who delite in sin.

To escape their company would be advantageous.
I know from experience in life, I am happier around people who are spiritually mature and whom are genuine in their objectives of creating a place that spiritual people can work together for the same spiritual purpose.

Consider going to Auroville, in order to see if you would be happier living around people whom are focussed on living in harmony.
There are also several other places similar in nature.
This is surely a better solution that staying around the ignorant nasties wealth supremacist naccisst sadists.

http://www.auroville.org/

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/11/2012 2:58:42 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1639646.stm

Room for more

Community of Rastafarians
Shashamene, southern Ethiopia

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/11/2012 3:06:54 PM

The only way we can achieve UNITY is by working together in UNITY!

Us rare people within this planets population must all do our best to work together, to create our vision of peace on earth.

Who cares what materialists say about it being unrealistic.
Who cares what the entertainment industries propaganda publishes in order to destroy any Righteous plans for peace and equality (their plans are designed so as they profit the most out of war and inequality).

If we all work together then great things can be achieved.
All people of the Light should join together either in physical location or in other ways, so that we can work towards returning to Eden.

The Human Race is at the stage that it has all the technology required to make a self sufficient harmonious society.

We just need to work together and seperate our selves from the evil.
And harmony can be achieved.

Peace+Love+Unity!

Even if you live in the west, you can help create a self sufficient society focussed on spiritual and creative fullfilment and on harmonious living. by providing skills + resources to the places who are actively focussed in achieving this vision.

Scew brainwashing materialism. We do not have to be oppressed any longer! Turn off the TV sets. Turn your head from violence and materialism. We can change the world for the better!
But in order to do so we must work together with love.

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/11/2012 3:11:58 PM

http://www.shashamane.org/

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/11/2012 3:12:33 PM

http://www.rastaites.com/news/hearticals/photos/shashamaneschool.htm

Messenger: Binghi2007 Sent: 3/12/2012 3:53:45 AM

Yes Brethren you are right Love is the solution to the madness the world is spinning but InI cant help to think do JAH people need to take action and depart for I land? or stay farm and strong in Babylon? I man know Violence and war is not the key but that's were we headed and if JAH people not prepare for action before HIM come then the streets run red. It is OK to self defend Rastafari allows it. All in all I n I are telling JAH people to come in Unity no matter what House you coming from.

yes in numbers we make the house of Selassie I stronger. wisdom is given to dam that seek it.

Respec and keep the fire buning strong.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/12/2012 4:38:02 AM

Greetings

Ive heard of Auroville before, to I it sounds like some sort of cult, Wasnt there some child sex reports from there a few years back? Also there are many poor and oppressed people living in India how is this benefitting the native oppressed masses? Are they free to live their also? Remember Marcus say everyman to his own fig tree, the whole concept Doesnt sit right with I self

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/12/2012 8:48:39 AM

righteous not criminal,

If you think that moving to Auroville will solve all your problems and everything will be easier there, you must be delusional.

The grass always looks greener on the other side, but when you get there you find that it its not so green.

Babylon has not completely fallen yet and there is still wickedness everywhere on the Earth, and there will be wickedness everywhere until Babylon is completely destroyed.

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/12/2012 3:32:28 PM

Then we must all lay down and die.
For no one can save I n I!

No, bad things happen all the time.
How many people were molested in the UK.
Does that mean that all people who live in the UK are child rapists?

The Child sex thing I read about that happened in Auroville did not involve sex at all.
Apparently the author of the article was someone who grew up there who left in search of western life. The "abuse" she said she had been subjected to was not sex abuse but negligence, as she had not been looked after in the same conventional way that western families look after their children.

Journalists are often untrustworthy.
Western materialists are also always looking for ways to undermine any movement that opposes extreme capitalism.

Auroville is only one example that I have given.
My whole point. which mirrors the same point that HIM preached and that Bob Marley wrote songs about. was that uniting with the same purpose is often more effective in working towards Heaven on Earth, than by doing nothing positive or even trying to work on positive works in isolation.

The Concept of Creating Heaven On Earth Through Works IS A FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT found all the way through the old testament,
found in Islam and is the Pillar of the Rastafari Movement.

Repatriation is not an offensive term but an essential part of the process. When all good people work together as one, then great things can be done. We now have the knowledge and technology.
We just now need the will, good atitude.

And even if the worst happens, and some scandal happens (which may be based on slander or media manipulation), then instead of letting the seeds of negativity bury themselves deep in to our psyche.
defeating us before we have even started, we should all try our best to think as positive as we can, and continue to work with all our heart and soul to do the best that we can. Then great things can happen.

Alternatively we can embrace Babylon and pretend to be Rasta,
but only by appearance. As our hearts would have been lost to Bablylon years a go!

Messenger: righteous not criminal Sent: 3/12/2012 3:37:18 PM

Mathew, Rastafari is also viewed as a cult.
If you spent one minute of your time to read about Auroville, you would see that where there may be people from one religious demonination that could be labelled as a cult,
Auroville is not for one people but for all people.

Cult is the term used for all religious people who do not follow the main stream. Christianity when it first started was classified as a cult by our terms.

Now it is a religion.

However, it is not other religious people whom we have the greatest fight against. It is the pure materialists who have no interest in any spiritual activity, who enjoy most the destruction and inflicting suffering on their brothers.

These are the people whom are our biggest enemies.
If we are wise, we would all move away from such psychos.
So that we can all live with the same aim.
And Live IN LOVE.DEVOTION.WORSHIP.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I