Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4624&start_row=21

Auroville Repatriate for Holy Life

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2012 8:05:31 PM

Yes I, I agree with most of what the I says.

I don't think free will is to be discarded to be One with Jah, I and I must have free will, because Jah has free will. Here is a Reasoning that relates to this.

---------------------------------------------------------
I see all of Jah Creation as One with Jah with a little exception. The only thing that I see as separate from Jah is our mind, unless we choose to be One with Jah in completeness. I sight that Jah gave this choice to I and I to make a creation that does his will by their own choice, even though they have the option to choose not to. When we choose Oneness and have completed the choice, then we will never deal with wickedness but will only do righteousness because Jah only deals with righteousness. Those that are One with Jah will have the character of Jah, and the character of Jah is righteousness. Jah created I and I in Jah image, so just as Jah has will and choice to do what Jah decides to do, I and I have been Created with will and choice to do what we decide to do.

It is much greater to create a being that deals with Jah ways because they want and choose to, rather than a being that only deal with Jah ways because they don't know how to do anything else. Jah is not looking for a puppet that doesn't know what they are doing and only moves according to the strings. Jah is developing and raising One as HIMself, that knows and chooses, but always chooses the right. And I think that Jah granted us our desire of choice for a good reason. For now Jah will see who will remain with Jah when given the choice and who will go away, and also who will return to Jah again. It is much better to have a child that stays with you, not because he or she has no other choice, but because this is what he or she wants. Then Jah will know who is truly One with Jah.

Jah can create anything, there is not even one limit or bound to what Jah can create. So Jah can create something that is One or something that is separate, or something that has a choice to be One or separate. Jah created I and I to have choice. When I and I ate of the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden, Jah said that "man is become as one of us, to know good and evil". I see eating the fruit as our first choice, that led to many other choices, and to many problems for I and I. Because we often make bad choices.

I and I ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. So I and I are able to choose to do something uplifting, or something that destroys. And Jah is watching His Creation, to see how people choose to live. And when judgement day comes, he will keep those that are One.

I see life as a combination of the consequences of the choices we make and the will of Jah. Jah has the power and strength to intervene and cause things to happen. Jah can help those that want and ask for Jah help and Jah can stop those that need to be stopped. But in general, Jah gives us our choice, and the world reacts to these actions. Jah will help I and I out of the troubles of the world if we Live for Jah, but Jah will leave us to fend for ourselves if we refuse Jah. Jah doesn't always will everything that happens to happen, Jah allows things to happen, Jah gives us choice and if we choose foolishly, then Jah will let us reap what we sow. That is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that we desired and took, it is the choice to listen to Jah direction, or ignore Jah direction. So when we choose to listen then Jah will be our rudder, Jah will affect situations that would otherwise cause pain or strife, and protect I and I from the waves.

So we have the choice to be with Jah, or work against him. Jah is always there to guide us in the path of harmony if we choose to listen. But Jah has given us the choice to make our own path, whatever path it is. The world is full of actions and reactions. If you see fire and touch it, you will get burned. It is not that we are punished by Jah for touching the fire. It is that fire has a certain structure, and we have a certain structure. And when fire comes in contact with us, our flesh is damaged.

This is how I see the world as a whole. It has a certain structure, and we have to know how to harmonize with it, or we will recieve the reactions to our actions. For example, the reactions we receive as a result of our destruction of our environment.

I see Jah as the One who can show us how to get through and harmonize, to be our rudder so that the waves don't overtake us. Jah made creation to work and harmonize as One, just as he made our own bodies to work and harmonize as One. And in the same way that we can destroy our body if we don't use our parts for the benefit of our body, we can destroy some of creation and ourselves by not living as One with creation.

Jah has shown us Jah example many times in history, as seen in the bible and other scriptures. And Jah Itinues to show us Jah example so that I and I can learn and Live the same. So this is the quest Jah has sent I and I on, to be One with Jah in completeness, by Living by the example of Jah.

When we Live by the example of Jah as shown by Christ and Haile Selassie I, then I and I will be One with Jah with no separation. I and I were created to be One, but given the choice to be separate. It is our mind that completes our Inity or causes separation from Jah. Oneness means choosing the will of Jah, not just choosing something different from Jah and calling it Jah will. The will of Jah is One of our choices, but it is not our only choice.

Jah has shown us Jah example through Christ, Haile Selassie I and others. And we also see the example that is not Jah example, which is a possibility that was created by Jah, but it is not the teaching, nor the way, nor the example of Jah. It is our other choice, because Jah only wants those that choose Jah. If somebody doesn't choose Jah, then Jah will not force them, Jah has given us this freedom. But Jah will only select those that are truly in Jah image, that have overcome and are One with Jah, and Jah will bring them to sit on the throne with Jah.
---------------------------------------------------------

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I