Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4605&start_row=1

Black & Mild Cigars

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 3/6/2012 5:41:06 PM

Smoking black and mild cigars bad for me ive heard but i only smoke some to stay away from ganja because ganja has gave I delusions . Should I intinue smoking black & mild cigars and why am I having delusions from smoking ganja ... its just an herb

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/7/2012 3:37:28 AM

Ganja is not good for everyone. Some people shouldn't smoke it, and it's entirely possible that the I is one of them.
Equally though it could just be that the I simply allows the I's mind to wander when the I smokes herb. I always say that I and I shouldn't smoke herb until I and I have learned to dicipline I and I minds without it, because if I and I don't know how to direct the meditation towards Jah, then herb will just cause the mind to wander in all sorts of places.

Either way though, put down the cigars. Tobacco only causes death and the nicotine can hook the I.

Blessed

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/7/2012 10:24:01 PM

Yes I Nazarite I
Herb is a tool and like any tool you need to train yourself to use it, the training needs to start long before you use the herb, like Nazarite I said you need to disipline your mind, many things will help the I to strengthen the Mind, some of the things Ive used are positive visualisation, mindfull meditation and chanting, for I when I used to have negative thoghts I put all my effort into ignoring them and shutting them out but this resulted in them becoming stronger and sort of re inforced them, what worked for I was pairing a negative thought or images with positive ones and focusing on that, eventually when you have a negative thought it will be replaced by the positive one until you only have positive upfull thoughts, here is something a bredren sent I that helped

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

When you feel your strong enough to begain using the hola herb I man would pay attention to a few things,

its important to get in the right frame of mind. I man chant a psalm or pray to the I majesty just thinking of Jah RasTafarI makes I positive and strengthens I irits.

Make sure your around positive, upfull people , negative people attract negativity

Also make sure to eat and eat the right foods before hand, meat and diary contain many hormones that can mess with your thinking and effect emotions.

after a while the I will real eyes all these things have the same effect while not using herb for I herb helps I listen to the voice inside and be more intune with I self, if something bothers or affects I while smoking I know its something I have to deal with in everyday life, Herb is a good tool

Blessed love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I